Fairyfluff
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is going to be the little thing that pushes me over the edge. The last couple of months have been bad for me, my BF of 5 years leaves me for one of my friends, almost all of my other friends stopped contacting me even when I reached out, been screwed over by several guys I genuinely liked, struggling to keep up with final year coursework since all three of my laptop's decided to break down on me in one day. Now I'm in a relationship with a guy that I genuinely like and we both like each other very much, now WARTS everywhere from my ex... Been through 6 rounds of cryotherapy, been through treatment with warticon, and aldara and they only seem to be getting bigger and spreadingwith each attempt to get rid of them. Honestly really depressed. I have no one to talk to, so needed to vent on a platform where noone will ever know who I am
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
My mum has had warts before, she got them from my biological dad years ago because he cheated on her with someone who had them and she said it was horrible. My brother has warts on his hands and veruccas on his feet and he’s had them for years and they keep spreading and I can see how much it bothers him. So for HPV I can imagine exactly how awful it would be and I really feel for you

It’s such a **** thing and I can totally empathise and why you would be feeling so down about it, I would be too, I’d be angry and at the end of my tether, especially if they were spreading still after all that treatment. You hang on in there as best you can Fairyfluff🧚🏻*♀️

P.S. I’ve also been screwed over by a number of guys too and have had friends abandon me all at once, so I can definitely relate on those ones.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ugh, I feel for you. Hope you get everything sorted out.
ItsTomii
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That’s a tough situation. Don’t worry, you’ll get through it though. Your bf, however, what an a**. I hope he somehow finds a foot up his own
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads