RHUL's Clinical Psychology MSC Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello!

I recently received an unconditional offer for RHUL's Clinical Psychology MSc. I was wondering if anyone could share their experience on the course with me? More specifically, I'm curious about the optional clinical placement module, and what that entails (how direct is the contact/what sort of placements there are/hours spent at the placement). I hope to pursue a doctorate in clinical psychology in the future, and am hoping to gain as much clinical experience as possible while on the MSc course.

Thank you in advance for any and all help!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello!

I recently received an unconditional offer for RHUL's Clinical Psychology MSc. I was wondering if anyone could share their experience on the course with me? More specifically, I'm curious about the optional clinical placement module, and what that entails (how direct is the contact/what sort of placements there are/hours spent at the placement). I hope to pursue a doctorate in clinical psychology in the future, and am hoping to gain as much clinical experience as possible while on the MSc course.

Thank you in advance for any and all help!
Hi there,

Current postgraduate Psychology student Paige has responded to this question here.

If you have any other questions, you can chat to Paige here or post them below and I can do my best to answer.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (454)
38.02%
No - but I will (89)
7.45%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.95%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (568)
47.57%

Watched Threads