Predictions CIE History IGCSE (Cambridge)May 8th 2019 Watch

lolhelpmeplease
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ollytp)
Who knows what the 4 marker for Nazi Germany was? I talked about radios, am i right?
are you talking about the question that was 'Describe the role of informers in the Nazi regime'?
Ollytp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes, I believe that I have written about the wrong thing, as I thought it was the nazi's informing the general public about their propaganda, but its actually linked to the snitches of the Gestapo. I bet I will get 0/4 for that question but I may get 1/4. But can't bank on it 😂

(Original post by lolhelpmeplease)
are you talking about the question that was 'Describe the role of informers in the Nazi regime'?
lolhelpmeplease
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh well, I thought that was a bit of a stupid question to be honest. There wasn't a lot you could say about it. I just said they acted as spies and created fear and that they would report back to the gestapo. What did you write for question b and c? On C a lot of people at my school said they spoke about propaganda??? But I didn't really understand how that was answering the question
(Original post by Ollytp)
yes, I believe that I have written about the wrong thing, as I thought it was the nazi's informing the general public about their propaganda, but its actually linked to the snitches of the Gestapo. I bet I will get 0/4 for that question but I may get 1/4. But can't bank on it 😂
Alicevictoriamay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone have any predictions about the source paper on Friday?? Or do we just know it’s communism case studies in general : )
Piloerection101
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah mines gonna be containment of communism. Finding it hard to revise tho
(Original post by Alicevictoriamay)
Anyone have any predictions about the source paper on Friday?? Or do we just know it’s communism case studies in general : )
wezita
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah me to. Do you think it's going to be Korea, Cuba or Vietnam ?

(Original post by Piloerection101)
Yeah mines gonna be containment of communism. Finding it hard to revise tho
Piloerection101
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m gonna say Vietnam since it has the most content and so probably the most difficult. I would love for it to be Cuba though.
(Original post by wezita)
yeah me to. Do you think it's going to be Korea, Cuba or Vietnam ?
wezita
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just dont want Korea, its so annoying and boring :/

(Original post by Piloerection101)
I’m gonna say Vietnam since it has the most content and so probably the most difficult. I would love for it to be Cuba though.
Piloerection101
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Saaame. Just ends in a stalemate at the 38th parallel.
I just dont want Korea, its so annoying and boring :/
wezita
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yesss. There's almost nothing to talk about Korea.
amishi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
also i dont think there are very many sources on it either. im just gonna print any past paper 2's that are on the korea, cuba and vietnam. cambridge certainly does not have an infinite well of sources im sure. that's really the only way to prepare for this- i mean they even give you quite a bit of contextual content in the paper.
yesss. There's almost nothing to talk about Korea.
gcsesgonnakillme
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i have an inkling it may be cuba the bay of pigs invasion specifically i don't know why
Kroznox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank god that Paper 1 was actually quite easy. Hopefully Paper 2 isn't as hard but i'm defo pleased with the questions on the Paper 1. When are you guys gonna start revising for Paper 2? I have to revise for Bio, Lit, Chem and idk when to study for it except for the night before chem paper 6.
wezita
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im kinda revising it now. how are u revising it? Source base can be so annoying
(Original post by Kroznox)
Thank god that Paper 1 was actually quite easy. Hopefully Paper 2 isn't as hard but i'm defo pleased with the questions on the Paper 1. When are you guys gonna start revising for Paper 2? I have to revise for Bio, Lit, Chem and idk when to study for it except for the night before chem paper 6.
Kroznox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im kinda revising it now. how are u revising it? Source base can be so annoying
I'm cramming for Literature now, Cry the Beloved Country and the poems. Knowing that an A is 30 at the maximum, is really helping. 2 hours till I'm done, then I'll get 5 and a half hours of sleep, followed by an hour and a half of revision at school. Will probably practice writing some introductions and hype myself up. After the exam, I usually sprint away from the exam hall because once an exam is done, it's done!
bmarciel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
30 out of 50?
(Original post by Kroznox)
I'm cramming for Literature now, Cry the Beloved Country and the poems. Knowing that an A is 30 at the maximum, is really helping. 2 hours till I'm done, then I'll get 5 and a half hours of sleep, followed by an hour and a half of revision at school. Will probably practice writing some introductions and hype myself up. After the exam, I usually sprint away from the exam hall because once an exam is done, it's done!
gcsesgonnakillme
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
30 out of 50 is a 7 thats why
amishi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
had my lit exam today as well! how'd it go for you...do they mark you down for not being able to finish a two line conclusion?
prepping for hist P2 tmw; are u guys taking history for 6th form?
(Original post by gcsesgonnakillme)
30 out of 50 is a 7 thats why
wezita
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im definitely not taking history? How are you going to prepare? I want someone to discuss the sources with.
(Original post by amishi)
had my lit exam today as well! how'd it go for you...do they mark you down for not being able to finish a two line conclusion?
prepping for hist P2 tmw; are u guys taking history for 6th form?
PoppyCurtis03
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im definitely not taking history? How are you going to prepare? I want someone to discuss the sources with.
Im just learning the case studies and practicing the method of answering the questions
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.69%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.17%
Not feeling great about that exam... (172)
18.68%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
13.46%

Watched Threads