University of Bristol Postgraduate Applicants 2019-2020 Watch

GeorgeCSJ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone!
I created this discussion for people who applied to postgraduate programs at University of Bristol.
I received an offer to study MSc Molecular Neuroscience a few days ago. I also applied for MSc Palaeobiology, but I haven't heard from them yet.
What about you?
Good luck to everybody!
ait1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats on your offer! I've just accepted a place to study MSc Public Health at Bristol in September
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
Thanks! Congrats on your offer too! I'm still thinking if I am going to accept this offer or wait to see if I get other offers.
ait1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GeorgeCSJ)
Thanks! Congrats on your offer too! I'm still thinking if I am going to accept this offer or wait to see if I get other offers.
Have you applied to any other uni's/courses?
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
I have applied to one MSc at Imperial College London and MSc in Palaeobiology at Bristol as well. I still haven't heard from either program.
(Original post by ait1996)
Have you applied to any other uni's/courses?
elsmr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everyone!
I created this discussion for people who applied to postgraduate programs at University of Bristol.
I received an offer to study MSc Molecular Neuroscience a few days ago. I also applied for MSc Palaeobiology, but I haven't heard from them yet.
What about you?
Good luck to everybody!
Hi! I just received an offer for MSc Molecular Neuroscience too! I'm also waiting to hear back from KCL (MSc Neuroscience). Have you visited the uni/attended any open days at all? There's one on 8th of May but I unfortunately have to decide before then. Good luck with your other applications!
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
Congrats! No I have not since I'm an international student. Thank you! Good luck to you too with your KCL application.
(Original post by elsmr)
Hi! I just received an offer for MSc Molecular Neuroscience too! I'm also waiting to hear back from KCL (MSc Neuroscience). Have you visited the uni/attended any open days at all? There's one on 8th of May but I unfortunately have to decide before then. Good luck with your other applications!
elsmr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats! No I have not since I'm an international student. Thank you! Good luck to you too with your KCL application.
Thanks! Would you like me to let you know what my first impressions are if I can arrange a visit/talk to the academic staff or current students?
Flint_sky7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology starting in September.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
Oh that would be helpful!
(Original post by elsmr)
Thanks! Would you like me to let you know what my first impressions are if I can arrange a visit/talk to the academic staff or current students?
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
Congrats!
(Original post by Flint_sky7)
Hey everyone! I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology starting in September.
GeorgeCSJ
Rep:
?
Update: I have just received an offer to study MSc in Palaeobiology!
elsmr
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh that would be helpful!
I contacted them and they extended my response deadline a little so I can attend the open day. When is your deadline? Congrats on your new offer!
_emilyw_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have an offer to study MSc Applied Neuropsychology!
rocky fu
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
congratulations!
Hello everyone!
What about you?
Good luck to everybody!
rocky fu
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is seems that all people in this discussion are Prospective graduate students...i am so envy
(Original post by elsmr)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (88)
16.83%
The paper was reasonable (256)
48.95%
Not feeling great about that exam... (122)
23.33%
It was TERRIBLE (57)
10.9%

Watched Threads