The Student Room Group
Reply 1
wtf is Graduated assessment C .
rahulsood
wtf is Graduated assessment C .

specification
Reply 3
lol i see. GCSE Maths...forget past papers, just CGP the night before! lol.
Reply 4
answer all the questions
do practice papers (loads)
go through the textbook at least twice before the exam>

does this help?
Reply 5
...why bother?! It's GCSE. Lol.
rahulsood
...why bother?! It's GCSE. Lol.

because i'll need an A for FM AS :biggrin: also it'll look crap if i get a B and i want to do computer science
I don't do OCR, but just practice loads. That's how I got an A* in my mock; God know what I'll get in the real thing though.
Reply 8
trance addict
because i'll need an A for FM AS :biggrin: also it'll look crap if i get a B and i want to do computer science

lol I mean to say, you have high aspirations...clearly you're very smart. It shouldn't be taxing for you to get an A* in GCSE Maths. I did in year 10, with one night's CGP revision, and I'm not exactly a great Mathematician. Just keep your head up, and don't worry about it :wink:
rahulsood
lol I mean to say, you have high aspirations...clearly you're very smart. It shouldn't be taxing for you to get an A* in GCSE Maths. I did in year 10, with one night's CGP revision, and I'm not exactly a great Mathematician. Just keep your head up, and don't worry about it :wink:

Teacher won't let me go in for the extra module. Max I can score is an A.
Reply 10
extra module? When I did it, there were just 2 exams. That was it. None of this modular stuff, for well, anything. :s-smilie:
Reply 11
And screw your teacher. It's your future not theirs. If you're willing enough, and believe in yourself, then go for it! Find an external exam center if you must.
I really think I should devote the time to other subjects though :wink:
Reply 13
lol.

Latest