Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys i want to get a good grade in RS but i am struggling i do not know what to do plz help
fh2712
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hey, what religions are you studying? And what exam board?
I find r.s quite simple and straightforward I'm aiming for a 9 in r.s I can deffo help
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
christianity and Islam exam board AQA
(Original post by fh2712)
Hey, what religions are you studying? And what exam board?
I find r.s quite simple and straightforward I'm aiming for a 9 in r.s I can deffo help
fh2712
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Ok, your quite lucky you've got decent religions, I've got Buddhism- very hard.
ok, I would recommend you to use Seneca and answer practice questions on all topics or mindmaps.
I personally use flashcards as I find them very helpful to remember info quickly, the only thing is they do take longer to make so I would recommend you to use Quizlet to make them quickly.
Also to remember to learn quotes you could also put them on flashcards or rewrite them multiple times so they stick in your brain.
Please pm if you need more help, use the easter holiday to catch up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (6)
7.89%
Okay (25)
32.89%
A bit lacking (22)
28.95%
Not good at all (23)
30.26%

Watched Threads