ayeshalarab
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I don't know how to start revising for paper 3 of my a levels for law. Can anyone give me tips on how to answer questions properly and if you have any model answers or revision notes on human rights? It will be really helpful, thank you.
P.S. I do aqa but ocr is fine too.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
ayeshalarab
Rep:
?
Thank you
natalieanna
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
the paper as a whole is not as complex (in my opinion) as crim and tort to revise. all ive done so far for HR is a massive case file and mindmaps for each right. it gets easier as you get on to A8/A10/A11.
How are you doing evaluative comments ( im really struggling)
ayeshalarab
Rep:
?
Hi Natalieanna,
Thank you for your advice, however if you don't find it inappropriate, could u send me a copy of your case file and mindmaps. It's fine if you don't want to, but I would really appreciate it.
(Original post by natalieanna)
Hi,
the paper as a whole is not as complex (in my opinion) as crim and tort to revise. all ive done so far for HR is a massive case file and mindmaps for each right. it gets easier as you get on to A8/A10/A11.
How are you doing evaluative comments ( im really struggling)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads