Society Watch

Myaconnor101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So if a guy slept like 20 girls in 1 week it would be okay but if a girl done it then she's a whore????
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Myaconnor101)
So if a guy slept like 20 girls in 1 week it would be okay but if a girl done it then she's a whore????
Shouldn't be a difference at all...but society creates different judgemental views/definitions based off opinions (not gonna go into these xD) and some can even contradict each other when talking about other social topics

Although if I slept with 20 girls in a week...well I'd make sure to ask my gf to make my coffin look nice
goggleyed
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
ok but to counterbalance that:

if a girl punches a guy in public everyone just politely tells her not to bother but if a guy punches a girl in public everyone beats his ass?
if a girl accuses a guy of molesting her its taken seriously and hes dragged through the mud but if a guy accuses a girl of molesting him hes laughed at?
if you look at the prison sentencing of male teachers who had sex with their student vs female teachers who had sex with their students you'll see that it is always the male teacher who gets the longer sentence, meanwhile a lot of female teachers have actually walked free
and theres even a social experiment on youtube of child brides/grooms. when they pretended that an old man married a 12 year old girl everyone assulted the old man and tried to get the girl away from him asap but when they pretended that an old woman married a 12 year old boy only two people (women) questioned her but did nothing and two guys high-fived him and walked away laughing?

not any better being a bloke in todays society...
Unexpectedly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by goggleyed)
ok but to counterbalance that:

if a girl punches a guy in public everyone just politely tells her not to bother but if a guy punches a girl in public everyone beats his ass?
if a girl accuses a guy of molesting her its taken seriously and hes dragged through the mud but if a guy accuses a girl of molesting him hes laughed at?
if you look at the prison sentencing of male teachers who had sex with their student vs female teachers who had sex with their students you'll see that it is always the male teacher who gets the longer sentence, meanwhile a lot of female teachers have actually walked free
and theres even a social experiment on youtube of child brides/grooms. when they pretended that an old man married a 12 year old girl everyone assulted the old man and tried to get the girl away from him asap but when they pretended that an old woman married a 12 year old boy only two people (women) questioned her but did nothing and two guys high-fived him and walked away laughing?

not any better being a bloke in todays society...
Yet this guy on the Digital Spy forums has the absolute nerve to bleat on about our country not being the best country to be a woman: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...mment_57220900 :rolleyes:

Based on what you're saying though, the UK clearly is one of the best countries in the world to be a woman!
goggleyed
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Unexpectedly)
Yet this guy on the Digital Spy forums has the absolute nerve to bleat on about our country not being the best country to be a woman: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...mment_57220900 :rolleyes:

Based on what you're saying though, the UK clearly is one of the best countries in the world to be a woman!
not just the UK, the entire west in general gives women far more privileges
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads