The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon University Applicants 2019

Hiii! I haven’t seen any sort of RGU / Grays school of Art applicant pages for 2019, correct me if I’m wrong! So I thought I’d start one.
My name is Emily, I got an unconditional for Graphic Design at Grays School of Art - my first choice !!
So I’ll be moving to Aberdeen in September, I’m so ****ing nervous lmao
What sort of accommodation are people looking into?
HI Emily!

Caledon Court Student Accommodation is directly across the road from the Greys School of Art building- so you really couldn't be any closer! We have a range of self contained studios and shared flats available. have a look at our website : https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/caledon-court/ or feel free to email or call if you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing.

The Caledon Court Team
Original post by sleepyemmies
Hiii! I haven’t seen any sort of RGU / Grays school of Art applicant pages for 2019, correct me if I’m wrong! So I thought I’d start one.
My name is Emily, I got an unconditional for Graphic Design at Grays School of Art - my first choice !!
So I’ll be moving to Aberdeen in September, I’m so ****ing nervous lmao
What sort of accommodation are people looking into?
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Hi! I'm Megan and I'm studying Applied Social Sciences at RGU! I've applied for Woolmanhill Accommodation
Hi everyone! I'm studying Computer Science in September, unconditional too very excited!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi! I’m Khali, I’m also going to be doing graphic design at grays school of art, but I’ll be starting in second year :smile: I’m going to be staying in Unite students old fire station accommodation. It’s got good facilities from what I saw when I visited and it’s literally round the corner from the city centre. You do need to take a bus to get to grays but the bus stop is literally just outside the building! Hope this helps :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hey i’m Karina, i’ve applied to do Cyber Security, pretty sure i’ve met the conditions but it’s my insurance choice 😛
Hi I’m Chloe! I’ve got an unconditional to study Accounting and Finance. Has anyone else applied for this course? :smile:
Hello, I’m Daniela and this is my first year at RGU studying Applied Social Sciences as well! Are you in your first year, too? :smile:
Hi I’m Lyndsey, and I have an unconditional to study Accountancy and Finance in September. ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest