The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Uni accommodation. HELP!

So for Salford University I made it my firm choice and because they gave me an unconditional I’m not allowed an insurance choice.

Now when I’ve gone to look for accommodation in peel park they’re all gone

I’m not sure what to do because I really don’t like john lester accommodation especially bc they’re all shared bathrooms.

Please help with advice surely unconditionals should have priority over accommodation (not to sound snobby) but because we can no longer rely on anywhere else.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hi there,

If we have any cancellations during the week, the accommodation team will open bookings for any vacant rooms we have every Thursday 12-4pm, so I would recommend checking the accommodation page during this time to secure a room on our Peel Park campus. If you still can't book at room on Peel Park, there are still rooms available in our John Lester and Eddie Coleman accommodation if you would be interested in staying there.

If not and you instead want to stay in private halls, our AskUS team can help you find suitable accommodation in the local area and their email address is [email protected].

Hope this helps! BC :smile:
Original post by LuminousYouth
So for Salford University I made it my firm choice and because they gave me an unconditional I’m not allowed an insurance choice.

I’m not sure what to do because I really don’t like john lester accommodation especially bc they’re all shared bathrooms.

Please help with advice surely unconditionals should have priority over accommodation (not to sound snobby) but because we can no longer rely on anywhere else.
If Peel Park Quarter is fully booked you can always look into accommodation such as IQ or Tramways which are still not far from the uni campus
Yeh I’m having the same issue, but IQ is also now booked :frown:(( so it’s either Eddie Colman or nothing now x
Have you looked at Bramall Court?
Original post by Liaanderson
Yeh I’m having the same issue, but IQ is also now booked :frown:(( so it’s either Eddie Colman or nothing now x
Reply 6
Original post by LuminousYouth

I have a room at john lester if youre stuck and need a room
I booked at Bramall courts cause everything got taken so I got sad and decided...yeah Bramall is close enough. 🤷*♂️
same situation here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending