The Student Room Group

Tips for learning Spanish/French vocab?

anyone got any good ways to remember long lists of vocabulary?! i've been given a mahoosive list of spanish foods and places in the town that need to be memorised for monday for an important listening assessment.. with next to no notice.. so how do you remember vocabulary? flashcards can be good but i find them time consuming, anyone know any websites for that?
Original post by blueberryjelly19
anyone got any good ways to remember long lists of vocabulary?! i've been given a mahoosive list of spanish foods and places in the town that need to be memorised for monday for an important listening assessment.. with next to no notice.. so how do you remember vocabulary? flashcards can be good but i find them time consuming, anyone know any websites for that?

I sometimes use sticky notes and write the vocab on the sticky notes and stick them around the house. If there is one on a door I have to say the Spanish/English before I can walk through. This really helps as I then remember where that sticky note was in the house. Hope this helps!!
Quizlet!
Original post by Maximus55
I sometimes use sticky notes and write the vocab on the sticky notes and stick them around the house. If there is one on a door I have to say the Spanish/English before I can walk through. This really helps as I then remember where that sticky note was in the house. Hope this helps!!

ahh thanks, that sounds good as active learning and i've heard about something like that, the loci method of memorising stuff? can't even remember the name for it, oh well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending