The Student Room Group

Which TV shows do you want made into a film?

Quite a few TV shows end up being made into a film.
For example, the series of george and mildred was made into a film (i still need to see it actually).
So, which TV shows do you want made into a film?

Scroll to see replies

Supernatural and Criminal Minds would work out pretty well as movies I think.
umbrella academy
Both dinnerladies and keeping up appearances would been good if they were made into films
Id have liked the royal to have been made into a film as well.
Original post by Emma:-)
For example, the series of george and mildred was made into a film (i still need to see it actually).

do you remember Mildred Hubble the worst witch? lmao i had the biggest crush on her and would have loved it as a film
ooh keeping up with appearances would be an excellent movie! :laugh:
Although it ended a while ago, the BBC's school drama series Grange Hill.
Original post by CollectiveSoul
do you remember Mildred Hubble the worst witch? lmao i had the biggest crush on her and would have loved it as a film

No, i dont remember seeing that.
y
No, i dont remember seeing that.

you're about the same age as me.. it was one of those shows on straight after school. don't know what you watched on citv and cbbc!
Roy the cartoon boy.
Keeping up appearances - my son's fave. It's a shame, but the husband (Richard) has just died. If a film of this was made, we would deffo watch it.

(Original post by Emma:-))
Both dinnerladies and keeping up appearances would been good if they were made into films
Id have liked the royal to have been made into a film as well.
Original post by CollectiveSoul
y

you're about the same age as me.. it was one of those shows on straight after school. don't know what you watched on citv and cbbc!

I usually watched things like chucklevision, arthur, mona the vampire, as told by ginger, art attack, smart etc etc
I usually watched things like chucklevision, arthur, mona the vampire, as told by ginger, art attack, smart etc etc

Many of the art attacks Neil did, I always wanted to copy, especially the dinosaur bank one....... :daydreaming: :moon:

Reply 13
I would always rather watch a series than a film, I think you can do more with them. So none, really. Deadwood film is out soon and I'm told that is is excellent (and I will go watch it), but I remain apprehensive given how good the series was.
Original post by Unexpectedly
Many of the art attacks Neil did, I always wanted to copy, especially the dinosaur bank one....... :daydreaming: :moon:

That show was legend.
As well as art attack and smart, i also watched finger tips. It was less well known but just as good.
OMG Chucklevision the movie, I couldn't sit through that.
Original post by Oxford Mum
OMG Chucklevision the movie, I couldn't sit through that.

Did they actually make a movie?
Vanity Fair - my favourite book and TV Series. Unless someone's done this before?
From memory George and Mildred wasn’t a good film. It didn’t feature the Fourmilles enough.
Original post by Andrew97
From memory George and Mildred wasn’t a good film. It didn’t feature the Fourmilles enough.

I love george and mildred. Ive got the complete series on dvd.
Not seen the film though.

Quick Reply

Latest