The Student Room Group

Royal holloway vs cardiff uni

I've been offered Politics and International relations at Royal Holloway and Economics and Philosophy at Cardiff. I'm stuck on which to choose as i thought i wanted to go to Cardiff but after attending the Royal Holloway open day I've found a new love for it.
HELP?!
Original post by jkz1003
I've been offered Politics and International relations at Royal Holloway and Economics and Philosophy at Cardiff. I'm stuck on which to choose as i thought i wanted to go to Cardiff but after attending the Royal Holloway open day I've found a new love for it.
HELP?!

which course do you prefer?
Reply 2
Both have their pros and cons, but i think I'm swaying more towards Politics and IR
Original post by claireestelle
which course do you prefer?
Original post by jkz1003
Both have their pros and cons, but i think I'm swaying more towards Politics and IR

If you prefer that course and you think you liked it after the open day I'd be inclined to say go for royal holloway, which has the higher offer?
Original post by jkz1003
HELP?!

Hi jkz1003,

Congratulations on your offers!

You are always welcome to chat to some of our current students on our website to get more insight into life at Royal Holloway. They'll be happy to answer any questions you might have and you can start a conversation here.

If there is anything I can help you with, please just let me know.

Susana :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest