Help i have a crush on someone 2 school years older than me Watch

𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I am in year 8 but I am absolutely addicted to a boy in year 10. I don’t know his name, or is age..all I know is that he is in year 10. The first time he talked to me is he we were in the middle of the school where no one was there except for my friend, me, him, and his friends. They looked at us across the grass and he shouted something at me as a joke, later came by and started talking to him. He now always notices me and talks to me. I feel so bad for him cuz he would feel so uncomfortable if he found out. I know some of his timetable..I miss my lunch and break to follow him to his next lesson. I am full on addicted to him. Please don’t say I should get over him and focus on my studies because I just can’t forget about him. Also the rule of “half ur age and add seven” I know about so please don’t mention that. I will be so sad when he leaves the school..please give me some advice 😪
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪 𝙨)
I am in year 8 but I am absolutely addicted to a boy in year 10. I don’t know his name, or is age..all I know is that he is in year 10. The first time he talked to me is he we were in the middle of the school where no one was there except for my friend, me, him, and his friends. They looked at us across the grass and he shouted something at me as a joke, later came by and started talking to him. He now always notices me and talks to me. I feel so bad for him cuz he would feel so uncomfortable if he found out. I know some of his timetable..I miss my lunch and break to follow him to his next lesson. I am full on addicted to him. Please don’t say I should get over him and focus on my studies because I just can’t forget about him. Also the rule of “half ur age and add seven” I know about so please don’t mention that. I will be so sad when he leaves the school..please give me some advice 😪
It's just a crush, and you'll get over him. Everybody has intense crushes at your age, but please don't act on it. By the time he leaves school it's likely this crush will have passed. Try not to obsess.
𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It's just a crush, and you'll get over him. Everybody has intense crushes at your age, but please don't act on it. By the time he leaves school it's likely this crush will have passed. Try not to obsess.
Thank you ♥️
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
*sigh*

I've been in your position before. Was in Year 8 and had a crush on a Year 10 boy. We were representatives of our school so we went to other schools a lot together (with a teacher obviously). The boy was FYINEE AS HECK.

I never told him. You're right, it would freak him out. This is a crush, and it will pass. The Year 8 boys will mature and become crush worthy soon.

Spoiler:
Show
Fast forward to today: I'm in Year 11 and he's in Year 13 (my high school has a sixth form so I see him sometimes). We don't talk anymore.
Spoiler alert: I got over him.
𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨
Rep:
?
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
*sigh*

I've been in your position before. Was in Year 8 and had a crush on a Year 10 boy. We were representatives of our school so we went to other schools a lot together (with a teacher obviously). The boy was FYINEE AS HECK.

I never told him. You're right, it would freak him out. This is a crush, and it will pass. The Year 8 boys will mature and become crush worthy soon.

Spoiler:
Show
Fast forward to today: I'm in Year 11 and he's in Year 13 (my high school has a sixth form so I see him sometimes). We don't talk anymore.
Spoiler alert: I got over him.
Thank you so much 💗 it’s nice to know someone I can relate to. It’s just it’s going to be really sad for me when he leaves the school hopefully I do get over him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (418)
43.82%
No (99)
10.38%
I'm not old enough (437)
45.81%

Watched Threads