I don't seem to be able to get with girls and need advice

Be yourself :smile:
same but vice versa I'm a girl
As nice as this is, this hasn't got me anywhere so far haha
Original post by Anonymous
You don't seem to be getting along with girls is because either you are
Picking the wrong one's up
You have a character of your own which eventually not matching whom you are occupying their own space.
Or, you simply struggling with your BI side and don't want to admit it.
From my experience with girls, is that
There is one for everyone out there, you just need to figure yourself out and find exactly, what you looking for.
try being nice
be yourself
be honest
dont brag
try looking for people that see you for who you REALLY are
Original post by MichaelRazor
You don't seem to be getting along with girls is because either you are
Picking the wrong one's up
You have a character of your own which eventually not matching whom you are occupying their own space.
Or, you simply struggling with your BI side and don't want to admit it.
From my experience with girls, is that
There is one for everyone out there, you just need to figure yourself out and find exactly, what you looking for.

I can’t promise you I’m not BI aha. And well yes hopefully there is someone out there, but I’m not sure what to do when I find them lol. I’m usually too much of a friend at that point and don’t let them know I like them as I can tell they only see me as a friend
Reply 6
You just gotta ask man. They're probably gonna say no but what else can you do? Just make sure you're investing in yourself. Hit the gym and pay attention to your overall appearance. Sounds shallow but it shows you got your **** together.
Reply 7
Before they are girls, they are human first. I don't think you are the only guy who forgets that. So remind yourself of that fact when you are about to having a conversation with them and during your conversation. Also, have more conversation with girls that you are not attracted to quiet often and eventually you can have a conversation with girls that you are attracted to easily. Asking questions and showing interest in their hobbies is the best way to go.
Reply 8

What you really need to know is simple..

1) Make sure you are in more or less average physical shape, the gym is beneficial (assuming here that you are not 4 foot tall with warts all over your face).

2) Perhaps most importantly you must attain the self belief to approach a girl

3) Women will rarely make the first move, talk for 10 minutes and then go for the kiss.

4) Learn to close (translate that kiss to whatever you want)

In essence OP the failure of most men (myself included until i was about 17) is that people pussyfoot around waiting for something to happen (why would it, most women in the age of social media and dating have 10 men a day trying to get into their thongs).

If you can pass the minimum appearance thresholds then it comes down to a numbers game. The more women you approach, the more women will respond to you. The more direct you are, the more success you will have in making your meeting romantic. The more women that associate you in a romantic context, the more chance you have of forming a relationship.
Honestly, no ever mentions it but it really can be down to your looks. And I don't mean that you must be ugly, but perhaps you carry a lot of weight or have a poor hairstyle/beard which makes you less aproachable. Maybe it's how you dress or your personal hygiene.

Of course there's personality, but it's looks too.
Some good advice here cheers guys. And yeah I’ve been going to the gym 5 times a week for the last 2 years so I’m not in bad shape (still a way to go obvs) and I feel like I dress quite well. I think the thing is finding the moment to initiate convo when I’m at a club or something as everyone always already seems engaged in convo so I can’t just butt into a crowd I don’t know.
Also I never know how to turn a convo into a kiss haha
I have the same problem but I'm a girl and can't seem to get with any guy.
Just treat her how you would want to be treated then ran her into the bed
same but vice versa I'm a girl
The bolded is an excellent way to get a sexual harassment charge
Original post by Rakas21
What you really need to know is simple..

1) Make sure you are in more or less average physical shape, the gym is beneficial (assuming here that you are not 4 foot tall with warts all over your face).

2) Perhaps most importantly you must attain the self belief to approach a girl

3) Women will rarely make the first move, talk for 10 minutes and then go for the kiss.

4) Learn to close (translate that kiss to whatever you want)

In essence OP the failure of most men (myself included until i was about 17) is that people pussyfoot around waiting for something to happen (why would it, most women in the age of social media and dating have 10 men a day trying to get into their thongs).

If you can pass the minimum appearance thresholds then it comes down to a numbers game. The more women you approach, the more women will respond to you. The more direct you are, the more success you will have in making your meeting romantic. The more women that associate you in a romantic context, the more chance you have of forming a relationship.
They aint got me yet. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending