The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
How would this question about place be answered...like what would the points be

Examine the ways in which booms and recessions impact people and places (16)
Can migration be asked as a 16 marker? Because in the past papers and the spec its been human rights as a sixteen marker both times
Original post by bopbopbop11
Can migration be asked as a 16 marker? Because in the past papers and the spec its been human rights as a sixteen marker both times

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply 383
To be honest, one can't really predict if it will be a 16 marker or not. My teacher who is an examiner for the human interactions paper said it's quite unpredictable and there might be shorter questions or there might be a 16 marker
Original post by HJABSIYA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can whoever wrote the title of this thread please change the date for paper 3 to 13th June
does anyone know timings for this exam? i know its a minute and a half / mark but time wise on each section?

(i hope everyone is feeling okay for tomorrows exam and i wish you all the best of luck!! someone told me today that if you make a silly mistake, you must know a lot to know youve made a mistake! i thought that was useful)
i know there has been a lot of chat here about predictions for tomorrow's exam however two questions:
1) what came up on last years exams?
2) what are people predicting to come up plz?
yep :frown: why do they put bio and geo on the same day, im dreading biology
Original post by emmaclark12
anyone else got biology in the morning of the human paper and rlly looking forward to that full on day..... :/// oh and of course next week as well..
please tell me there's someone else who left revision late hahah fml, guess this calls for another all nighter woohoo
Yeah I think it can. From what I remember my teacher saying I think migration can be a 16 marker. Can’t lie hope it is 😂
Original post by bopbopbop11
Reply 390
I have! I’ve got 8 case studies to learn before tomorrow
(Original post by RoseRouge)
please tell me there's someone else who left revision late hahah fml, guess this calls for another all nighter woohoo

Original post by RoseRouge
doing it rn😂
Can Stratford be used for both rebranding and structural economic change ?!
Original post by OliviaG2442
Can Stratford be used for both rebranding and structural economic change ?!

yessss
Thank you! I really don’t know Birmingham so Stratford it is!
Original post by OliviaG2442
Thank you! I really don’t know Birmingham so Stratford it is!

Actually just realised that for the structure economic change, the case study needs to be based on a country or region and I'm not sure if saying East London would suffice as a region:/
Im going to talking about the high speed rail 2, do u know anything about that?
Exam was okay but I misinterpreted most of the questions and probably messed up bad
how did people find it?
did not like the human rights 16
Thought the exam went overall. The global governance of sovereignty question took me a bit to get my head around it
The 16 markers were not great but the 8 marker Brazil question was beautiful.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending