Sociology 2018

Watch this thread
Tia..
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want to do revision for sociology and I was wondering if anyone knows what was on last year's Crime and Deviance paper, it's the only one I haven't been able to find anything on
username3114708
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Outline two problems of defining state crime.[4marks]

Outline three reasons why more males than females are convicted of crimes.[6marks]

Applying material from Item A, analyse tworeasons why white-collar crimes often do not result in successful criminal prosecutions.[10marks]

Applying material from Item Band your knowledge, evaluate the usefulness of labelling theory in understanding crime and deviance.[30marks]

Outline and explain two practical advantages of using secondary data in sociological research.[10marks]

Applying material from Item C and your knowledge, evaluate the view that sociology can and should be a science.[20marks]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
26.96%
As I expected (66)
32.35%
Harder (75)
36.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.92%

Watched Threads