GES Assistant Economist Mainstream Scheme Watch

Kbach234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I usually seem to have received GES updates slightly earlier than others on this forum, so I'll update you guys when I hear back. Super excited for this!
(Original post by Megank137)
No, I haven't yet!!
stxq
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
are you referring to department allocation or just results regarding the EAC?
(Original post by steve98900)
Anyone else still not heard back?
steve98900
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Results from the EAC, seems to be taking a long time
(Original post by stxq)
are you referring to department allocation or just results regarding the EAC?
stxq
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh you too? Yeah its been weeks and I actually contacted the GES assistant in charge of this and she told me that apparently all the results were already sent out? She said she has since contacted the EAC to get back to her regarding the outcome but I'm not sure when to expect it since its dependent on how long the EAC side takes to respond. When was ur EAC?
(Original post by steve98900)
Results from the EAC, seems to be taking a long time
steve98900
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nearly 3 weeks ago now, yeah I think I had the same conversation with her. Don't think we're likely to hear back at all at this rate.
(Original post by stxq)
Oh you too? Yeah its been weeks and I actually contacted the GES assistant in charge of this and she told me that apparently all the results were already sent out? She said she has since contacted the EAC to get back to her regarding the outcome but I'm not sure when to expect it since its dependent on how long the EAC side takes to respond. When was ur EAC?
Ben Grant
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congrats if you already got an offer & Good luck if your waiting for the outcome. I think it will be nice to make a group chat for offer holders to discuss common things we may have related to the posting etc. Let me know if anyone is up for it or if there is already one please add me too!
Last edited by Ben Grant; 2 weeks ago
Kbach234
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like a good idea Ben!
(Original post by Ben Grant)
Congrats if you already got an offer & Good luck if your waiting for the outcome. I think it will be nice to make a group chat for offer holders to discuss common things we may have related to the posting etc. Let me know if anyone is up for it or if there is already one please add me too!
Ben Grant
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Great, feel free to send me your numbers and i can make the group or I can send you mine.
(Original post by Kbach234)
Sounds like a good idea Ben!
Kbach234
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Cheers for adding me Ben!

If any of the others would like to join the whatsapp group for people with Provisional department placements, message myself or Ben with your phone number and we'll add you to the group!
steve98900
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you heard back yet?
(Original post by stxq)
hellogeorgia
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just over 2 weeks ago I was told my department allocation is the home office and they will be in touch soon. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Has anyone heard since their department allocation? I don’t think I’ll actually believe I have a job until I sign a contract haha
DoubleOG
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hellogeorgia)
Just over 2 weeks ago I was told my department allocation is the home office and they will be in touch soon. Since then I haven’t heard anything. Has anyone heard since their department allocation? I don’t think I’ll actually believe I have a job until I sign a contract haha
I'm in the same boat, got my provisional offer from DIT 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back. Also struggling to believe it's a reality!
Kbach234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, what is DIT? International trade?
(Original post by DoubleOG)
I'm in the same boat, got my provisional offer from DIT 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back. Also struggling to believe it's a reality!
DoubleOG
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kbach234)
Hey, what is DIT? International trade? Btw we have a whatsapp group chat for people with Provisional department allocation. Inbox me of you'd like to join!
Yeah Department for International trade, heard back on Friday with some initial info, although still nothing too specific.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (69)
32.55%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.28%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.49%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.09%

Watched Threads