GCSE SCIENCE - too late? Watch

Noi8717
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Is it too late to start revising GCSE science now? And get a pass? Keep in mind I know nothing,
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
alendi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What do you mean by knowing nothing? Did you study science in KS3? A lot of the same stuff comes up at the lower levels, so if you took foundation & even just knowing KS3 science and revising solid up to the exams on GCSE, I think you could get a pass.
(Original post by Noi8717)
Is it too late to start revising GCSE science now? And get a pass? Keep in mind I know nothing,
MydaMina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Noi8717)
Never too late to do anything. I'd recommend by beginning your solid revision NOW (considering you say you know nothing), by reviewing all the essential topics across the areas of science, as well as making a chart/table and sorting out the topics you do know completely, and the topics you need a lot of practice on. Do timed exam questions and receive feedback from your teachers, make flashcards, use mnemonics, etc. Use your teachers wisely, they are there to help you in the end and see if they can give you questions from locked areas, i.e. Exampro. I'd recommend also reflecting on your MOCKs and how well you did and what areas you are extremely weak on across Bio, Chem, and Physics.

Good Luck! :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (70)
57.38%
No (52)
42.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise