TFL Apprenticeship 2019 Discussion. Watch

Opti3000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have an assessment centre on the 30th but for commercial property
(Original post by Althusser)
Who has an assessment centre on the 30th April for the procurement apprenticeship?
Lmjr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello Kimeve,

Have you had AC day?

I haven't heard anything since I completed the video interview, emailed them today, but assume it's a no as its been so long.
(Original post by kimeve)
Hey,

I applied for the project management apprenticeship too, completed the video interview a couple of weeks ago. Got a email yesterday confirming my invite to the assessment centre!

(
Last edited by Lmjr; 2 months ago
Dark knight123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone heard back for project controls apprenticeship did my video interview ages ago?
MadAlex
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I applied for this too did you get any response yet? I’m getting really concerned!
(Original post by Opti3000)
Hey, ive applied to the commercial property apprenticeship
Received an email letting me know I passed the video interview however that doesnt guarantee a spot at the assessment centre
Opti3000
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey! I got a response last week letting me know that I have made it to the assessment centre. Also received an email about a conference call.

Have you tried contacting them and asking for an update?
(Original post by MadAlex)
Hi I applied for this too did you get any response yet? I’m getting really concerned!
MadAlex
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes and they said they had no update. Seems like a no.
(Original post by Opti3000)
Hey! I got a response last week letting me know that I have made it to the assessment centre. Also received an email about a conference call.

Have you tried contacting them and asking for an update?
Opti3000
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’d say no news better than bad news. They’ll respond to you soon hopefully!
(Original post by MadAlex)
Yes and they said they had no update. Seems like a no.
harpyalex
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone going to finance assessment centre on may 13th???
searching123job
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Bump
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone have any idea how many candidates there would typically be at the assessment centre and if the competition is fierce or are they incompetent
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
these apprenticeships are waayyy better than most uni courses tbh
kzo486
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by searching123job)
Anyone have any idea how many candidates there would typically be at the assessment centre and if the competition is fierce or are they incompetent
On mine there were 12 in the morning session and 6 in the afternoon. This ran over 2 days so overall TfL have around 40 candidates to choose from.
Of course the competition is fierce! This is a really great opportunity and the strength of fellow candidates shouldn't be underestimated.
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kzo486)
On mine there were 12 in the morning session and 6 in the afternoon. This ran over 2 days so overall TfL have around 40 candidates to choose from.
Of course the competition is fierce! This is a really great opportunity and the strength of fellow candidates shouldn't be underestimated.
Omg

My apprenticeship choice had one assessment centre day only. And were you split into two groups of 6

And what did they ask in your interview

How good were the other candidates? And were there people there with degrees or was everyone an a level student basically
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
And how long was the interview?
Milliemarcroft
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ve got the same assessment day on the 29th. What questions did they ask you?
Milliemarcroft
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is anybody else going to the general management AC on April 29th?
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Milliemarcroft)
Is anybody else going to the general management AC on April 29th?
nope

What are you gcses and a levels like if you dont mind me asking you
Opti3000
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Omg

My apprenticeship choice had one assessment centre day only. And were you split into two groups of 6

How good were the other candidates? And were there people there with degrees or was everyone an a level student basically
Same as mine. Which one have you applied to?
kzo486
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Omg

I was in the afternoon so I don't know if they split you - I assume they do for the group exercise. The interview is basic stuff to do with the job description and how you demonstrate the abilities that they need etc. Then theres a technical one related to the leaflet that they emailed you.
The other 5 candidates - two were doing a levels, one had taken a gap year, one was in 1st year of uni, one was more middle-aged and wanted to change career.
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was in the afternoon so I don't know if they split you - I assume they do for the group exercise. The interview is basic stuff to do with the job description and how you demonstrate the abilities that they need etc. Then theres a technical one related to the leaflet that they emailed you.
The other 5 candidates - two were doing a levels, one had taken a gap year, one was in 1st year of uni, one was more middle-aged and wanted to change career.
Technical interview?! I havent been told about this. All i was told is that it is competency based
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise