The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeship 2019 Discussion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Milliemarcroft
This morning

Oh okay. Sorry to hear that, best of luck with whatever else you choose to do.

I assume if they wanted to reject me they would have sent me the same email?
Was it personal ie did they give you a reason?
Thanks! I got a call! It was an private number and I missed it and they left no voicemail.... so I rang the recruitment hotline and they told me I got it :smile:

And no I was in the morning session!
Original post by aish98xo
Congratulations! :smile: Did they email first or just call?

Also was you at my AC in the afternoon?
it's great news! you must be relieved to finally know the outcome :smile:...
Do you know if anyone else has heard back yet?
Original post by harpyalex
Thanks! I got a call! It was an private number and I missed it and they left no voicemail.... so I rang the recruitment hotline and they told me I got it :smile:

And no I was in the morning session!
Yeah I'm very relieved can't quite believe it tbh! Nope haven't heard about anyone else's outcome!
it's great news! you must be relieved to finally know the outcome :smile:...
Do you know if anyone else has heard back yet?
Original post by gelle
Congrats, nope had my gen management assessment on 29th haven’t heard back! But well done!

I had my general management assessment on the 29th aswell. Have you heard back?
Original post by Charlotte11111
I had my general management assessment on the 29th aswell. Have you heard back?

She was given an offer quite some time ago. I attended the assessment before you guys and haven't heard, but I know of a few people who have been rejected. It seems they are looking at us all on a case-by-case basis rather than accepting 10 and rejecting the rest.
Anyone heard back for gen management yet???
(edited 4 years ago)
Does anyone know what number to use to call them to check up on your AC status? It's been way over 10 days.
Is this for the finance apprenticeship? I've also been wondering whether to give them a call.

also, I think this is the number to call...
Recruitment Hotline: 0333 0062939 (Option 1)
Original post by timo1123
Does anyone know what number to use to call them to check up on your AC status? It's been way over 10 days.
I was on the finance AC and got rejected on Friday, i imagine because of yesterday being a bank holiday they’ll let everyone else know over the next few days maybe?
How do you feel about being rejected
Original post by David26398
I was on the finance AC and got rejected on Friday, i imagine because of yesterday being a bank holiday they’ll let everyone else know over the next few days maybe?
Original post by searching123job

Lmaoooo what sort of question is this 😭
I'm sorry to hear that! at least you must be relieved to know the outcome, and can now focus on your other options... was you at the morning or afternoon session for the AC?
Fr though 😂
Original post by gelle
Lmaoooo what sort of question is this 😭
I’m all good about it tbh, whoever gets an offer deserves it, everyone i met on the AC day was great
Original post by searching123job
Yeah exactly, it was an experience if nothing else, i was in the afternoon one
I'm sorry to hear that! at least you must be relieved to know the outcome, and can now focus on your other options... was you at the morning or afternoon session for the AC?
That's exactly what I said! it's good experience! And I was in the afternoon session, so we must have met! :smile:
Yeah exactly, it was an experience if nothing else, i was in the afternoon one
(edited 4 years ago)
Did you do the group discussion first or second?
That's exactly what I said! it's good experience! And I was in the afternoon session, so we must have met! :smile:
I did my interview first and the group discussion second
Was the email they sent you personalised with a reason for not making it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending