lostplot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Sooooooo Im in Year 13 and I need to get AAA in my A- Levels and I feel like I can do it. In my last mocks I got B's/C's - I feel like no one believes in me. I mean my teachers have said they expect me to get C's in my exams. But I know i have improved so much and have come a long way from U's and E's at the beginning of A2 to getting Bs in my last mock. Theres less than 2 months until my exams begin. But I am so confused. I can do this right? I know I've got this
Last edited by lostplot; 1 year ago
CaitTheNerd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, you can do it. Work hard, and believe in yourself!
bob981
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Absolutely! Try your best and see what happens you may surprise yourself!
lostplot
Rep:
?
Thank You! I feel so unmotivated but at the same time I know I need to sacrifice my free time to get to where I need to. I believe in myself...but i dont think others do - at the same time those people have high expectations
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
Yes, you can do it. Work hard, and believe in yourself!
lostplot
Rep:
?
Thank You! Ive been youtubing live reactions to A-Levels...I just want to make sure I surprise myself with the best grades
(Original post by bob981)
Absolutely! Try your best and see what happens you may surprise yourself!
iseesparksfly
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lostplot)
Sooooooo Im in Year 13 and I need to get AAA in my A- Levels and I feel like I can do it. In my last mocks I got B's/C's - I feel like no one believes in me. I mean my teachers have said they expect me to get C's in my exams. But I know i have improved so much and have come a long way from U's and E's at the beginning of A2 to getting Bs in my last mock. Theres less than 2 months until my exams begin. But I am so confused. I can do this right? I know I've got this
Believe in yourself!
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You fookin' got this you absolute legend! :top:
Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope you can because I got E's in my last mocks so if you can I have hope at least 😅
lostplot
Rep:
?
This is the most motivation ive had from anyone. Seriously means so much!!! Thank you
(Original post by iseesparksfly)
Believe in yourself!
lostplot
Rep:
?
Haha LOOOL Thank You so much!! Genuinely means a lot
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
You fookin' got this you absolute legend! :top:
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Haha LOOOL Thank You so much!! Genuinely means a lot
lostplot
Rep:
?
Damn... I guess we've got this. Hard Work is the only thing that can get us there!!
(Original post by Prussianxo)
I hope you can because I got E's in my last mocks so if you can I have hope at least 😅
sadik islam
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You shouldn’t care about what others think/expect from you. If teachers expect Cs from you, use that as motivation to work hard and prove them wrong
lostplot
Rep:
?
True but sometimes it stimulates self-doubt and if im being unrealistic...that makes me feel so unmotivated sometimes but mainly stresses me out
(Original post by sadik islam)
You shouldn’t care about what others think/expect from you. If teachers expect Cs from you, use that as motivation to work hard and prove them wrong
sadik islam
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have so much self doubt myself but I keep telling myself, I will do everything that is in my control to get good grades and the rest is not up to me. So you gotta keep that in mind
Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Damn... I guess we've got this. Hard Work is the only thing that can get us there!!
I guess doesn't sound very reassuring lol. But na I believe in myself , I believe in you and you should believe in yourself. We've got this far we owe it to ourselves not to mess it up now
BigPenguin3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was predicted Cs too and everyone in my class thought I was one of the weakest. Before the exams teachers thought I wasn't going to do well but I wanted to prove them wrong. Motivate yourself by thinking of results day when you can look at them and make them feel surprised.

I got AAB and done better than most classmates.
lostplot
Rep:
?
Thats very true, thanks for that! I will give it my best shot and whatever the outcome - i will know i gave it my all
(Original post by sadik islam)
I have so much self doubt myself but I keep telling myself, I will do everything that is in my control to get good grades and the rest is not up to me. So you gotta keep that in mind
lostplot
Rep:
?
True...two whole years up until this moment. Lets do this!
(Original post by Prussianxo)
I guess doesn't sound very reassuring lol. But na I believe in myself , I believe in you and you should believe in yourself. We've got this far we owe it to ourselves not to mess it up now
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
all u need to do is believe in yourself, just say that u can don't say u can't, do more practice questions for each subject, ask your teachers on how to take any advice you can get, what a levels are you taking?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads