The Student Room Group

What is the point in girls with small, flat bums trying to date?

Guys will always reject girls with small arses in favour of thicc girls with curves. I've learned this the hard way.

Scroll to see replies

hit the gym then
Not true. There are guys who care more about personality than physical attributes.
Reply 3
0/10

Try harder
Completely untrue. Your limited experience isn't representative of all men's behaviour.
If a guy rejects you just cause of your butt you wouldn’t wanna date him anyways
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
hit the gym then

I do go to the gym.
I do go to the gym.

Your training is inefficient.
Reply 8
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Your training is inefficient.

No it's not. Having a big bum is about genetics.
In this preverse generation "most" but there are a few exceptions that really don't care for that stuff because they are not lustful, dress modestly, be humble, speak softly, be submissive then u will attract someone who is worth ur time.
The point of them trying to date is to find a romantic/sexual partner, the same as everyone else.
Reply 11
This is rather anecdotal isn't it? You can't assume every guy wants someone thicc.
No it's not. Having a big bum is about genetics.

Nope, you can build a big bum with progressive resistance training. Unless you have some form of progressive wasting disease, you can build muscle in that area. https://popculture.com/healthy-living/2018/04/02/best-booty-transformations/#10
Original post by UWS
This is rather anecdotal isn't it? You can't assume every guy wants someone thicc.

Let's be honest here. If a girl with a flat bum and a thicc girl both wanted to date you, you'd pick the thicc girl.
Reply 14
Let's be honest here. If a girl with a flat bum and a thicc girl both wanted to date you, you'd pick the thicc girl.

Not really, I don't like thicc girls.
What an intelligent conclusion you have come to here...bravo
Original post by UWS
Not really, I don't like thicc girls.

You know you're lying.
Let’s be real here. Having a big bum obviously isn’t the deciding factor for every relationship.

I personally have a rather large, well, ahem. Yeah. And I’m still yet to experience any kind of relationship yet so calm down.

Also, yeah, hitting the gym won’t do anything to help your butt problem. If anything, it’ll make it worse. You’re right in saying having a big bum is based on genetics instead of workout routines. So if you know you can’t change that, try focusing on what you can change in order to score a date. :redface:
Reply 18
You know you're lying.

Well, I'm not trying to change your mind tbh. You seem pretty set on your generalisation.
Reply 19
'thicc girls' being the ideal body type has only been a thing since like 2016. its just a trend, it will change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending