The Student Room Group

Ucas reference

I'm currently studying a Foundation Year and I've decided to apply to another University through UCAS. Now, I need to find someone to do my UCAS reference. The problem is I don't think my current lecturers would give me a good reference since we barely talk or that they have so many students to even know me in a slight bit. Would it be possible for one of my A Level teachers to do my reference? I still need to find out how I would contact them now but they're the ones that know me well.
Original post by pjcarsolon
I'm currently studying a Foundation Year and I've decided to apply to another University through UCAS. Now, I need to find someone to do my UCAS reference. The problem is I don't think my current lecturers would give me a good reference since we barely talk or that they have so many students to even know me in a slight bit. Would it be possible for one of my A Level teachers to do my reference? I still need to find out how I would contact them now but they're the ones that know me well.

It would be better if you could get a reference from your most recent studies, i.e. your foundation year - although they don't know you too well, they should hopefully be able to write a positive reference and comment on your studies. If you can't manage to do this, you could ask your A-Level teachers - contacting your old school/college would be the best way forward.
Reply 2
Original post by pjcarsolon

I was in the same situation before and I have just asked the programme director to reference my application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending