Have your say: How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs Watch

candokoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Here's where you can post a comment about our How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs article.

Read the full How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

louishill1, taiamurdoch, redmeercat, entertainmyfaith, Thatgirl2341, 04MR17, Fin020, 2838676907, leiainanna, upbeat4, epicnm, MinaBee, Pencilcase22, alendi, BenH833, amb3r98, C0balt, MsTyrell, sotor, LuisaPim, sophieboon, hallamstudents, Lemur14 and Chxrlottegxrrett you are all quoted in this piece
Last edited by candokoala; 10 months ago
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Nice article :yep:
username2775496
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Why have I been quoted in this piece? Just out of interest. Nice article by the way! 😆😆😆
(Original post by candokoala)
Here's where you can post a comment about our How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs article.

Read the full How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

louishill1, taiamurdoch, redmeercat, entertainmyfaith, Thatgirl2341, 04MR17, Fin020, 2838676907, leiainanna, upbeat4, epicnm, MinaBee, Pencilcase22, alendi, BenH833, amb3r98, C0balt, MsTyrell, sotor, LuisaPim, sophieboon, hallamstudents, Lemur14 and Chxrlottegxrrett you are all quoted in this piece
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
:gah:
Fin020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It looks great lots of info pictures it really captures attention and helps those struggling
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
thank you so much I appreciate this

candokoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Because you gave great advice!
(Original post by upbeat4)
Why have I been quoted in this piece? Just out of interest. Nice article by the way! 😆😆😆
Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago

More like How to be a sweat
A legend is way better than a sweat
username2775496
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Because you gave great advice!
Ohhh, now I remember! I wrote about GCSEs a while ago, I completely forgot!
tylacockayne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't waste timePeople tend to waste time by thinking about the presentation and color-coordination of their revision, so it LOOKS 'pretty'. Don't waste your time. Prioritise your subjects and make good quality revision - (that doesn't mean copying your classwork onto colorful paper!!!)
PancakeFist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
This article is a scam , this article says that everyone has their own " learning style"
Learning styles is not even a theory , it is nothing but pseudoscience with no evidence what so ever , all psychological experiments contradict learning styles. Everyone can learn in any way . There are many psychologists who attack learning styles , and that is why it has been removed from schools . The learning styles idea has been removed from schools ever since willingham's learning theory and his criticism of learning styles
the article also says that there are 3 types of learning styles ! what a scam ! there are over 71 learning styles , which makes learning styles unapplicable and a useless idea , If it was real
Last edited by PancakeFist; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed