Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any student that goes to Royal Holloway ,tell me your experiences with the accommodation

P.s
I have applied for accommodation and Royal Holloway is my firm choice
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Any student that goes to Royal Holloway ,tell me your experiences with the accommodation

P.s
Hi there,

Is there a specific hall of residence that you are interested in learning more about? We have a few blog posts on our website from students who have lived in on-campus accommodation that you can read here.

Additionally, I was a student at Royal Holloway and lived in Kingswood in my first year so I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have!

Susana
Powellster123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is the food for the catered halls good
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Powellster123)
Is the food for the catered halls good
Hi Powellster123,

I enjoyed the catered food options. At Kingswood, there is KW's which is the catered dining hall. I found it to have a good variety of options and if I wanted to, I could also go to campus to eat in Founder's Dining Hall. If Founder's was closed, I would head to the Hub which has more international food options. Catered students receive 50% off of food in the dining halls when using your college card so a meal of a main, side and drink would cost around £3.

Susana
username4652020
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just piggybacking on here to ask what Wedderburn specifically is like (general atmosphere, location, perks etc)
(Original post by Anonymous)

P.s
em263626
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I'm living in Wedderburn at the moment! I really like it, it is further away from the main parts of campus than other halls (Tuke, Butler etc) but it means it's quite quiet as it's not in the centre of the nightlife. The only thing is you have to walk up a hill to lectures everyday, which most of us complain about but at least it keeps you fit! Happy to answer any specific questions!
(Original post by Prem Sian)
Just piggybacking on here to ask what Wedderburn specifically is like (general atmosphere, location, perks etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (75)
20.78%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (67)
18.56%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (75)
20.78%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (36)
9.97%
I haven't started researching yet (38)
10.53%

Watched Threads