The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult nursing January 2020

Hi I’m a sixth from student and I have applied to Coventry university and got a offer for January . I was wondering when it comes to accommodation will I be applying for same accommodation as undergraduate who started in September or do am I only able to stay with people who are also starting in January
Reply 1
Omg so did I are you going to Coventry
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I’m a sixth from student and I have applied to Coventry university and got a offer for January . I was wondering when it comes to accommodation will I be applying for same accommodation as undergraduate who started in September or do am I only able to stay with people who are also starting in January
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Me too
Omg so did I are you going to Coventry

Hi, I’m currently in the February 2019 cohort at Coventry uni aswell, I’d say the best thing is to email united students because all the options start from September.
also would you like to take my accommodation, since due to personal reasons I’m not able to move, it’s at gosford gate,
Hi, I’m currently in the February 2019 cohort at Coventry uni aswell, I’d say the best thing is to email united students because all the options start from September.
also would you like to take my accommodation, since due to personal reasons I’m not able to move, it’s at gosford gate,

Hey, is this accommodation still available?

Quick Reply

Latest