Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi I’m a sixth from student and I have applied to Coventry university and got a offer for January . I was wondering when it comes to accommodation will I be applying for same accommodation as undergraduate who started in September or do am I only able to stay with people who are also starting in January
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Omg so did I are you going to Coventry
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m a sixth from student and I have applied to Coventry university and got a offer for January . I was wondering when it comes to accommodation will I be applying for same accommodation as undergraduate who started in September or do am I only able to stay with people who are also starting in January
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Me too
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Omg so did I are you going to Coventry
Hi, I’m currently in the February 2019 cohort at Coventry uni aswell, I’d say the best thing is to email united students because all the options start from September.
also would you like to take my accommodation, since due to personal reasons I’m not able to move, it’s at gosford gate,
Ssleeping
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I’m currently in the February 2019 cohort at Coventry uni aswell, I’d say the best thing is to email united students because all the options start from September.
also would you like to take my accommodation, since due to personal reasons I’m not able to move, it’s at gosford gate,
Hey, is this accommodation still available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (40)
19.32%
Unconditional if firmed (16)
7.73%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.97%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.42%
No unconditional offers (144)
69.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed