b3kk4050703
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone doing their GCSE Spanish Speaking exam this Friday? If so how are you revising because I am clueless.
Will_W
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did mine today. Honestly didn't think the pic discussion or the role play was too difficult but that does depend on which ones you get (My role play was me applying for a job, picture was a musical event and after I had to talk about a musical event i attended recently, my opinion on them and if i would like to be a singer/ performer). Make sure you learn certain phrases that you can apply to most things and remember them so you can recall them when you are thinking a lot faster. For the general conversation make sure you: 1) Remember your presentation (of course). 2) Make sure you have a variety of tenses and phrases in your presentation e.g. imperfect subjunctive and some idioms. 3) Make sure you ask your teacher at least two questions (i would say) in your conversation. Include one at the end of your presentation. 4) Think about what your teacher might ask you after your presentation because the exam is supposed to be conversation, so its supposed to flow well so you can predict before hand what your teacher could ask you so you prepare answers for those questions. My exam board is edexcel btw. Good luck
Last edited by Will_W; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (57)
17.17%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (94)
28.31%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (126)
37.95%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.25%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.31%

Watched Threads