mollyb18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I got an A in my EPQ about euthanasia a year or so ago, and am willing to offer any help or research to anyone who may need it seeing as I collated quite a fair bit.

Let me know if anyone needs any guidance
Advertisement
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
lolmol2902
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, i am thinking of doing this as an epq next year is is possible i can have some information?
Advertisement
Serghel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mollyb18)
Hi, I got an A in my EPQ about euthanasia a year or so ago, and am willing to offer any help or research to anyone who may need it seeing as I collated quite a fair bit.

Hi I'm thinking of doing an EPQ on Euthanasia and I was just wondering if you could give any advice on what to mention and how to write it out. Thank you
Natmariew
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm just starting to begin research for my EPQ on euthanasia, would you be able to guide me to find resources in which I can refer to and also how did you structure yours?

Advertisement
tasnim2706
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing euthansia too, I need help!😂
Last edited by tasnim2706; 1 year ago
frank.ie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, please can you give me some advice? x
Advertisement
Georgiastokes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i'm debating on doing my EPQ on euthanasia for sixth form, however I would like to know how your payed it out and or what how it was presented.
Ai Shuan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, can I have some advice and information about this topic pls!! Thanks!! )
Advertisement
rb1911
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey is it possible for you to send me your EPQ? I’m doing mine on the legalisation of Euthanasia and it’d be really helpful if I had an example to look at
Siennapenman
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi I am doing the same topic and could use a hand to get me started on the right line
Advertisement
adambamford
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m doing my EPQ on euthanasia, any guidance would be great, I’m looking to get mine to an A grade. Thanks, Adam
rb1911
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can I have a look at it pls
Advertisement
gold505
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi is there any chance you could send me your template or layout ?
mxggie16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
hello, i don’t know if you will see this but any chance you could message me on insta mxggie16 as i’m kinda stuck on my epq and would love some help and research to aid thank you
DualGunZ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey is it possible for you to send me your EPQ? I’m doing mine on Euthanasia and it’d be really helpful if I had an example to look at
Maleeha9121
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Heyy omg im so glad i found this what was ur main question on it ? where did u get ur research on this topic from? was it difficult?
Advertisement
ellawhite3006
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im quite late to this chat but is euthanasia too overdone for it to be my EPQ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (76)
26.48%
No - I have already returned home (33)
11.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
20.21%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.8%
No - I live at home during term anyway (89)
31.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed