This discussion is closed.
mollyb18
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I got an A in my EPQ about euthanasia a year or so ago, and am willing to offer any help or research to anyone who may need it seeing as I collated quite a fair bit.

Let me know if anyone needs any guidance
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
lolmol2902
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, i am thinking of doing this as an epq next year is is possible i can have some information?
Serghel
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mollyb18)
Hi, I got an A in my EPQ about euthanasia a year or so ago, and am willing to offer any help or research to anyone who may need it seeing as I collated quite a fair bit.

Hi I'm thinking of doing an EPQ on Euthanasia and I was just wondering if you could give any advice on what to mention and how to write it out. Thank you
Natmariew
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I'm just starting to begin research for my EPQ on euthanasia, would you be able to guide me to find resources in which I can refer to and also how did you structure yours?

tasnim2706
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm doing euthansia too, I need help!😂
Last edited by tasnim2706; 2 years ago
username4594100
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, please can you give me some advice? x
Georgiastokes
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi i'm debating on doing my EPQ on euthanasia for sixth form, however I would like to know how your payed it out and or what how it was presented.
Ai Shuan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, can I have some advice and information about this topic pls!! Thanks!! )
rb1911
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey is it possible for you to send me your EPQ? I’m doing mine on the legalisation of Euthanasia and it’d be really helpful if I had an example to look at
Siennapenman
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hi I am doing the same topic and could use a hand to get me started on the right line
adambamford
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’m doing my EPQ on euthanasia, any guidance would be great, I’m looking to get mine to an A grade. Thanks, Adam
rb1911
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
can I have a look at it pls
gold505
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hi is there any chance you could send me your template or layout ?
mxggie16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hello, i don’t know if you will see this but any chance you could message me on insta mxggie16 as i’m kinda stuck on my epq and would love some help and research to aid thank you
DualGunZ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey is it possible for you to send me your EPQ? I’m doing mine on Euthanasia and it’d be really helpful if I had an example to look at
Maleeha9121
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Heyy omg im so glad i found this what was ur main question on it ? where did u get ur research on this topic from? was it difficult?
ellawhite3006
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
im quite late to this chat but is euthanasia too overdone for it to be my EPQ?
riana505
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi, I'm meant to be starting to write my essay right now but i haven't even started any of my research. I recently decided I'm going to research onto Euthanasia but I have no clue where or how to start
Edwardreed02
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hello, please could you send the sources of information you talked about? Thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed