The Student Room Group

Dark tourism survey

**SURVEY EXCHANGE**

Hi everyone, i am conducting research into why Dark Tourism is growing into a global phenomenon. If you are unsure what dark tourism is it is basically any travel to a site or attraction associated with dark history or events. For example concentration camps or even the 9/11 memorial site. This survey will only take 3-5 minutes to complete and is confidential. PLEASE help me out as i need 250 responses. I'd really appreciate it. **I will also complete surveys in return, just let me know you have completed mine**
link: https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/a34f5ec
Original post by superlep18
**SURVEY EXCHANGE**

Hi everyone, i am conducting research into why Dark Tourism is growing into a global phenomenon. If you are unsure what dark tourism is it is basically any travel to a site or attraction associated with dark history or events. For example concentration camps or even the 9/11 memorial site. This survey will only take 3-5 minutes to complete and is confidential. PLEASE help me out as i need 250 responses. I'd really appreciate it. **I will also complete surveys in return, just let me know you have completed mine**

I've done it and I don't have a survey for you - so if you just do someone else's random dissertation survey I'll consider that my payback.
Reply 2
Thank you for your response and ok i will do so :smile: (eerie/eery?)
Original post by Joinedup
I've done it and I don't have a survey for you - so if you just do someone else's random dissertation survey I'll consider that my payback.
Done :smile: (great survey!)
Reply 4
Thank you so much JessNaomi19600! I appreciate you taking the time to do it :smile::smile: All the best!
Original post by JessNaomi19600
Done :smile: (great survey!)
Done
Done! :smile:
Reply 7
Thank you so much Sammylou40, I appreciate you taking the time! Cheers!
Original post by Sammylou40
Done
Reply 8
Brilliant thank you very much for your time, its very much appreciated! :smile::smile:
Original post by louisvbird
Done! :smile:
Done! Great survey by the way, very interesting topic. I had never really considered the ethical problems about it before, but it really made me stop and think when answering the questions
**SURVEY EXCHANGE**

Reply 10
Thank you for the lovely comment Marceline666 and taking the time to do my survey! Its a really interesting topic that just seems to be quietly growing! You should check out the Dark Tourist on Netflix if you are intrigued its quite good! Take care :smile:
Original post by marceline666
Done! Great survey by the way, very interesting topic. I had never really considered the ethical problems about it before, but it really made me stop and think when answering the questions

Reply 11
Original post by Joinedup

Hi ! I'm doing a survey on flatshare habits and I would really use your help in responding to it ! Thanks a lot https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen7QInvjsvqkH5dsu236MpjgU6LBgf5b_yzgNAzdcloTKbcA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0tkQ3JM4UIlsvPtzldoVcwtDPkgc_teHjidYJWlmnAD8UvweRgjQ9qwrA
I'll check it out!
Thank you for the lovely comment Marceline666 and taking the time to do my survey! Its a really interesting topic that just seems to be quietly growing! You should check out the Dark Tourist on Netflix if you are intrigued its quite good! Take care :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending