SolutionBanks for the new Edexcel IAL maths books

Watch
volvere
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The Edexcel Pearson IAL maths books make repeated reference to their solution banks. Does anyone know where they can be accessed. I have written to Edexcel about these new books a few times but have not got an answer so any help would be appreciated
chicks228
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have the solution bank for Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) Mathematics MECHANICS1 the new book
volvere
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
No, that is my point. I can´t find the solutionbanks to any of their new books and have written to Edxcel Pearson and not had any response yet
(Original post by chicks228)
Do you have the solution bank for Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) Mathematics MECHANICS1 the new book
talebi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ive got this same problem. ive been searching everywhere yet only find the old solutionbanks or non-international ones
Plücker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by talebi)
ive got this same problem. ive been searching everywhere yet only find the old solutionbanks or non-international ones
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...solutionbanks/
talebi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
this isnt it. my textbook isnt included in these options. i think these are non-international or older editions
Plücker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by talebi)
this isnt it. my textbook isnt included in these options. i think these are non-international or older editions
Sorry, I didn't read the OP carefully.
binsayeed
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
https://support.pearson.com/uk/s/art...tionBank-Files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (703)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (885)
42.67%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed