Help! Self-study A-Level + BTEC crisis

Watch
NEGEVNEOX
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m currently self-studying A-Level Psychology and studying L3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care.

I want to do Psychology at university but all of the good, higher-ranked universities in the area I want to go are against Health and Social Care. They accept “science-related BTEC extended diplomas” and sometimes “only in addition to a science A-level”, very few universities that interest me will accept solely health and social care.

I’m just wondering if anybody here has done an Extended Diploma BTEC and TWO A-levels? I’m considering picking up A-Level biology along with my other subjects in hope that it shows my determination and drive, but is that too much?

I’d effectively be doing the work for five a-levels, and I just don’t know if that’s humanly possible. I’m academically well-off, but I’m not sure if I’m that capable...
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.89%
Excited but a bit nervous (121)
45.66%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.83%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.62%

Watched Threads