The Student Room Group

Advice for accommodation for UAL/CSM September 2019

Poll

Best accommodation in your opinion?

I've recently been offered a place at CSM foundation course for this september 2019, and am now having trouble choosing my accommodation! I want to find someplace that is relatively close to the Archway campus to save travel cost but I would ideally like to be in accommodation that is sociable?? I've heard that skyscrapers like costume store tend to be very isolating so I would prefer one with more community. Also when choosing accommodation, how likely is it for you to get one of your top choices?
(edited 5 years ago)
I had the same thoughts as you so I applied to Will Wyatt as my first choice- in hoxton so lively and lots of bars etc around, and then sketch as my second.

Original post by ceceliab
I've recently been offered a place at CSM foundation course for this september 2019, and am now having trouble choosing my accommodation! I want to find someplace that is relatively close to the Archway campus to save travel cost but I would ideally like to be in accommodation that is sociable?? I've heard that skyscrapers like costume store tend to be very isolating so I would prefer one with more community. Also when choosing accommodation, how likely is it for you to get one of your top choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending