The Student Room Group

Someone please correct my writing

I suck at English writing so badly. The feedback I get from markers is that my expression isn't very clear and I leave words out of sentences making them illegible. Do I need to see a GP about this?

I am in the second year of a competitive university course and I feel people don't take my difficulties seriously just because they see that I pass exams and therefore am doing fine.
I would try speaking to a lecturer or somebody at University that you feel comfortable with first, at my university they offer a lot of 'writing courses' that are completely free and help improve writing for academic purposes alongside things such as referencing and reading aid,
It may be worth checking out your uni website or student services to see if these are on offer!
Original post by Anonymous
I suck at English writing so badly. The feedback I get from markers is that my expression isn't very clear and I leave words out of sentences making them illegible. Do I need to see a GP about this?

I am in the second year of a competitive university course and I feel people don't take my difficulties seriously just because they see that I pass exams and therefore am doing fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending