The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

City South Campus Accommodation

Is anybody starting child nursing this September and staying in halls - or any adult / MH / LD nurses / midwives too? If so which halls have you picked? I live just outside of Birmingham so unsure whether to live in halls for the social side or be good and save the money!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sophielaurennn
Is anybody starting child nursing this September and staying in halls - or any adult / MH / LD nurses / midwives too? If so which halls have you picked? I live just outside of Birmingham so unsure whether to live in halls for the social side or be good and save the money!

Hi sophielaurennn,

You'll find most nursing and health students tend to live in Belgrave View as it's the closest to our City South Campus. Applications are open now for September and you can apply online here.

Alternatively, if you're considering staying at home, we have loads of advice for commuting to uni on our website here.

If you have any questions, just let us know!

Lydia
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Sophie! I’m doing speech therapy but I’m staying in Belgrave... think that was the only option for city south students🙃
Original post by sophielaurennn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending