z1000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys,

Looking for people to comment if they will be attending AUB starting in September this year to help us get to know each other! I might start a facebook group too
z1000
Rep:
?
Hey guys,

Looking for people to comment if they will be attending AUB starting in September this year to help us get to know each other! I might start a facebook group too
z1000
Rep:
?
Hey guys,

PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There’s already a thread for applicants at the top of the forum

Please don’t promote Facebook groups on TSR (and try to stick to the official groups from student unions - most unofficial groups are there to harvest data and sell tickets to events)
z1000
Rep:
?
Sorry didn't see the applicant chat at the top have asked on there, is it still okay to ask about Facebook groups to join?
(Original post by PQ)
There’s already a thread for applicants at the top of the forum

Please don’t promote Facebook groups on TSR (and try to stick to the official groups from student unions - most unofficial groups are there to harvest data and sell tickets to events)
Eden25.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I will be going to AUB in September, it is great to get to make friends before going! What course have you applied for? I am Eden by the way
EllHanks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm also starting at AUB and i'm studying Animation production

(Original post by Eden25.)
Hey! I will be going to AUB in September, it is great to get to make friends before going! What course have you applied for? I am Eden by the way
Eden25.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! That is super exciting!! Only a few months until we start our courses at AUB! Where will you be moving from? I’m live near Cambridge but grew up in France, near the Alps. Have you been allocated your accommodation already?
(Original post by EllHanks)
Hi! I'm also starting at AUB and i'm studying Animation production
EllHanks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, I'm going to be staying at Bath Road! and yes it's exiting, it feels kind of surreal doesn't it? I live near Birmingham so I'm super excited to see the ocean! Have you got your accomodation sorted yet?
Eden25.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ahh, awesome!! It truly does; my thoughts are very much focused on all that is to come, it is amazing!! Yes, I have been allocated to Madeira Road! I really look forward to being so close to the sea and draw inspiration for my artwork. Nature is what draws me to create, so it is very exciting! Do you have messenger, so that it is easier to message?
Yes, I'm going to be staying at Bath Road! and yes it's exiting, it feels kind of surreal doesn't it? I live near Birmingham so I'm super excited to see the ocean! Have you got your accomodation sorted yet?
EllHanks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't have messenger, but my Instagram is @ellhanks of you want to DM me?
Eden25.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sure! That sounds good!
I don't have messenger, but my Instagram is @ellhanks of you want to DM me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads