The Student Room Group

Pregnant?

So last night I lost my virginity to my my boyfriend of 3.5 months however not during sex the condom came off and he put it back on . Now I’m scared about being pregnant should I go get a plan b pill or wait to see if my period is late to act on anything?
Original post by Unknown123123
So last night I lost my virginity to my my boyfriend of 3.5 months however not during sex the condom came off and he put it back on . Now I’m scared about being pregnant should I go get a plan b pill or wait to see if my period is late to act on anything?

If you're concerned that the condom failed then speak to someone about emergency contraception.
Reply 2

Get a pill. And warn your boyfriend to not be so stupid next time! Ejaculated dicks and condoms are not allowed back in unless you have other protection ! Check out different methods of contraception to make sure that condoms are the best option for you .
(edited 4 years ago)
This is what I was worried about however he hadn’t ejaculated so I though it was ok
I also have no clue how to get the pill
I also have no clue how to get the pill

go to a local pharmacy, many of them have schemes to do it for free, they'll ask you a few questions in private.
Thank you I’m really worried
Original post by claireestelle
go to a local pharmacy, many of them have schemes to do it for free, they'll ask you a few questions in private.
If your boyfriend can't put a condom on properly you aren't ready for sex and I suggest you educate yourself first.
Go to a chemist and ask to speak to the pharmacist.
You'll go to a private room.
Ask for the 'morning after pill'.
Expect to get a lecture on safe sex - my wife & I did and we're really old!
Better to do that asap than worry for the rest of the month.
Ok thank you x were there any bad side effects ?
Original post by Anonymous
Go to a chemist and ask to speak to the pharmacist.
You'll go to a private room.
Ask for the 'morning after pill'.
Expect to get a lecture on safe sex - my wife & I did and we're really old!
Better to do that asap than worry for the rest of the month.
I think it was like a not-very-nice period, so I wouldn't want to do it every month, but better than worrying about pregnancy.
Do it soon, by the way - it's morning after, not week after!
Good luck.
Reply 11
Original post by OysterWomble
If your boyfriend can't put a condom on properly you aren't ready for sex and I suggest you educate yourself first.

Agreed.
You should really speak to your GP about going on the pill if you're planning to have regular sex. You can't be too careful.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest