positivity thread Watch

Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Chanel, yes you are different and unique, but that’s a fantastic thing. Would you want to just be boring and fade into the background? I can remember the first time I saw your thoughts thread, and thinking now this is a girl with personality. I didn’t really find any proper friends at comprehensive because I was different. Then when I went to private school I palled up with a Malaysian girl who had come to England to basically get into medical school. We were both quiet outsiders and got on really well. It wasn’t until much later that I was able to relax a bit. At work I sit next to a guy who is really unusual. He swears and complains all the time but he is absolutely hilarious. We insult each other all day and love it. I also have the best friend you could ever have, and didn’t meet her until my 40s. As I read elsewhere on the internet, you have to find your tribe. I did, and because you are you, it will come. Just be patient.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Hi Chanel, yes you are different and unique, but that’s a fantastic thing. Would you want to just be boring and fade into the background? I can remember the first time I saw your thoughts thread, and thinking now this is a girl with personality. I didn’t really find any proper friends at comprehensive because I was different. Then when I went to private school I palled up with a Malaysian girl who had come to England to basically get into medical school. We were both quiet outsiders and got on really well. It wasn’t until much later that I was able to relax a bit. At work I sit next to a guy who is really unusual. He swears and complains all the time but he is absolutely hilarious. We insult each other all day and love it. I also have the best friend you could ever have, and didn’t meet her until my 40s. As I read elsewhere on the internet, you have to find your tribe. I did, and because you are you, it will come. Just be patient.
Girl Heyyy. you’ve read my THOTS thread????? now i feel shy 😉 omg ur the sweetest! what i love about you is you always have a little story to share, quite an interesting life you’ve had. i mean you are 56 but a 56 year old that i’d be friends with. wait was it 56? you’re 56 but 16 at heart! i didn’t know you went to work, mum! what do you do? that’s so cute 😭 good things will always come. some people even find their true love at like 70. Dw mum, i wasn’t moaning. being different can be a really good thing an hell nahhh do i wanna be a bore! i wanna jump a crocodile then fly it then land on a island and eat weird **** 😉
Last edited by CHANELDIAMONDS; 1 month ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, you will have to find some crazy 🐊 crocodile for that! I work in pensions transfers in a large company. You would love it there because there are thousands of people from all nationalities, creeds etc there. People phone up if they have a pension with say Scottish widows and want to move the plan to us. They have to wait 25 mins to speak to us so are grumpy 😡 from the off. Also especially our older customers don’t know anything about pensions and are nervous about all the forms. I like turning that frown upside down. I try and ensure that by the time I put the phone down they are laughing and have confidence in me. I call it being nice to the customers. My colleagues call it flirting and laugh at me, but heigh ho
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Wow, you will have to find some crazy 🐊 crocodile for that! I work in pensions transfers in a large company. You would love it there because there are thousands of people from all nationalities, creeds etc there. People phone up if they have a pension with say Scottish widows and want to move the plan to us. They have to wait 25 mins to speak to us so are grumpy 😡 from the off. Also especially our older customers don’t know anything about pensions and are nervous about all the forms. I like turning that frown upside down. I try and ensure that by the time I put the phone down they are laughing and have confidence in me. I call it being nice to the customers. My colleagues call it flirting and laugh at me, but heigh ho
sounds like a boring job but when you have fun colleagues that make you laugh then it is exciting
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Take two deep breaths and repeat after me:

I am wonderful. I am smart. I am worthy. I have a beautiful heart. I matter to people. I can make my own choices. I can make healthy and wise choices. I don’t need anyone. I care and I love. I am a good person. I will achieve all my goals, no matter what it takes.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
oi stop with the negative thoughts! you’re doing amazing
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Name:  C813C321-C3F8-494D-A77B-1E25A21D6A14.jpg.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  30.3 KB
angrybear247
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
awww you're so lovely!!!
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
if you ever feel like you have a sad life or a sad worthless person, remember the troll on TSR exists. and you are a zillion times better than him. love you, have a good day ❤️
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey this definitely applies to me. I have my own troll, who is particularly vicious. The way I look at it, if I wasn’t worthwhile, she wouldn’t bother trolling
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Hey this definitely applies to me. I have my own troll, who is particularly vicious. The way I look at it, if I wasn’t worthwhile, she wouldn’t bother trolling
say it louder for the people at the back 🌸
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Will pm you later about this
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Will pm you later about this
sure x
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹
Last edited by CHANELDIAMONDS; 4 weeks ago
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what a beautiful thread! so nice to see something like this going around and genuinely making a positive impact for those who need it.
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope you happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹
I love you too...your too kind....I hope you also find happinesss..ur simply amazing
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We are all beautiful flowers here on TSR. In fact, we are a positive florist's shop.
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
what a beautiful thread! so nice to see something like this going around and genuinely making a positive impact for those who need it.
thank you, means so much. i didn’t realise how many people this thread has helped, i’m so proud of them x
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
I love you too...your too kind....I hope you also find happinesss..ur simply amazing
so are you😭😭😭💖💖 you’re a wonderful princess queen
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
We are all beautiful flowers here on TSR. In fact, we are a positive florist's shop.
yes mum 😂😂💘
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Sorry that i haven’t been active for a week on this thread. But i’m back 💘

everyday is a new day to find happiness and reach your goals. everyday is a new day to meet new people and spend time with family and friends. and be grateful for everything that we have. i am grateful for many people and many things in my life. i’m gonna use that to help others and give charity. be a lover💖
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads