The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

I love this thread , you are such a cutie damn
you deserve the world
❤️🌈

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
6505EC24-6EB0-4C04-BD14-6F48C6A70612.jpeg
HIIIII mamacita’s and gentleman:hello:. this is a positivity thread to brighten up your day. it’s also to help me. and advice that i can give. the world is too dark and NEEDS SOME LUV. LETS STAY POSITIVE AND BEAUTIFUL. :flower2::heart:

if you are reading this, just keep breathing and never give up. here’s a hug from me to you :hugs:

:h: I BELIEVE IN YOU AND SUPPORT YOU TONS AND TONS.:cube:
A1C71158-BDA9-4C8E-AB88-148D9A0F016C.jpeg

:biggrin: :smile: ❤️🌈💫☀️:h:
We should all strive to be gay. I am so gay right now:blush: hopefully this thread will help you on your journey to living that gay lifestyle!
@CHANELDIAMONDS can't rep your posts but they are really helpful^^^
for those asking about self love it definitely takes a lot of time.Take a note of your positive qualities because every one of us has one!If you don't like your appearance etc think about this.This is who you are,this is who you look like,you can't change that and this is who you are going to be and so why not love yourself the way you are.
Original post by tamil fever
@CHANELDIAMONDS can't rep your posts but they are really helpful^^^
for those asking about self love it definitely takes a lot of time.Take a note of your positive qualities because every one of us has one!If you don't like your appearance etc think about this.This is who you are,this is who you look like,you can't change that and this is who you are going to be and so why not love yourself the way you are.

Sorry, forgot to tag you.
this is so wonderful:h:
Try smiling one day. for the whole day. even if you are feeling crappy, try it. and see how better you deal with things. like i said before. faking happiness and confidence will get you to the real happiness and confidence. when ur crying, smile. you’ll feel good emotions

@tamil fever
Sorry, forgot to tag you.
this is so wonderful:h:

Np lol. Hope you'll tag me from now on lol
Np lol. Hope you'll tag me from now on lol

haha yeah i did
Try smiling one day. for the whole day. even if you are feeling crappy, try it. and see how better you deal with things. like i said before. faking happiness and confidence will get you to the real happiness and confidence. when ur crying, smile. you’ll feel good emotions

@tamil fever

Yes smiling does wonders!Confidence will come with building self esteem so yes call yourself a king or queen in the mirror.Only YOU are in control of your life and you are unstoppable.

Actually this is my opinion but don't fake happiness.Because all the feelings you hid will come back to you and hit you back into reality.I would say if you are in a really low mood cry it out and think about others things that have upset you and cry out EVERYTHING.Do not hold it back and after you feel like the burden has lifted off from you ,face the world and your emotions honestly.If something upsets you don't hold it in and act like everything is ok because that would make you have low moods in the future again.After being honest with your emotions and putting that into use in your everyday events and thoughts,find things you love about the world,surround yourself with supporting people and reach for your goals.The thing about happiness is that it is defined differently for everyone.So find what happiness is to you and make sure you get that out of everyday life.And never give up hope.
Yes smiling does wonders!Confidence will come with building self esteem so yes call yourself a king or queen in the mirror.Only YOU are in control of your life and you are unstoppable.

Actually this is my opinion but don't fake happiness.Because all the feelings you hid will come back to you and hit you back into reality.I would say if you are in a really low mood cry it out and think about others things that have upset you and cry out EVERYTHING.Do not hold it back and after you feel like the burden has lifted off from you ,face the world and your emotions honestly.If something upsets you don't hold it in and act like everything is ok because that would make you have low moods in the future again.After being honest with your emotions and putting that into use in your everyday events and thoughts,find things you love about the world,surround yourself with supporting people and reach for your goals.The thing about happiness is that it is defined differently for everyone.So find what happiness is to you and make sure you get that out of everyday life.And never give up hope.

I mean i guess they could take that approach. Whatever works well :smile:
Bonjour, mamacita's and papi's. kings and queens. brothers and sisters. whatever you identify by:h:

Try not to feel like your life is falling apart when someone close to you dies. I know this may sound silly but find the beauty in it. Not saying to go to their grave and laugh at them. No! You are absolutely allowed to grieve but don't let it interfere with your journey to happiness. You must accept that life won't always be fair to you. You must accept that they're gone. But you're alive and well. Make them proud... they still love you from down there. You cannot let anything stop you. You cannot let a disease stop you, a death etc... you are bigger and better than that. Wipe your tears and still be happy. It took me some time but then it was my coping mechanism to just be happy about it. Make harmless jokes, if you wish. You can conquer the world, babes. Collect your tears, put them in a jar, mix it with LOVE. Make caramel shortbread with it. TURN everything remotely negative into something GREAT. Cry a little then get back up and be positive. You may look like someone who doesn't care but let that happen. You know you're just trying to be happy for yourself and for them. :colondollar:

tag:
@tamil fever
Bonjour, mamacita's and papi's. kings and queens. brothers and sisters. whatever you identify by:h:

Try not to feel like your life is falling apart when someone close to you dies. I know this may sound silly but find the beauty in it. Not saying to go to their grave and laugh at them. No! You are absolutely allowed to grieve but don't let it interfere with your journey to happiness. You must accept that life won't always be fair to you. You must accept that they're gone. But you're alive and well. Make them proud... they still love you from down there. You cannot let anything stop you. You cannot let a disease stop you, a death etc... you are bigger and better than that. Wipe your tears and still be happy. It took me some time but then it was my coping mechanism to just be happy about it. Make harmless jokes, if you wish. You can conquer the world, babes. Collect your tears, put them in a jar, mix it with LOVE. Make caramel shortbread with it. TURN everything remotely negative into something GREAT. Cry a little then get back up and be positive. You may look like someone who doesn't care but let that happen. You know you're just trying to be happy for yourself and for them. :colondollar:

tag:
@tamil fever

agree.wow this positivity can replace the sun :lol:
Hi @CHANELDIAMONDS My Nana died when I was 10, and she was the most perfect and loving Nana ever. Yes, I miss her, and yes, if I am reminded about her, sometimes I cry. But then she taught me how to love others, and that is the most important gift you can give anybody. Every day I try to be like her, and when you hear me speak, I try to speak in her voice.

I say I was so lucky to be given such an example, even though I have a long way to go to be as wonderful as her.

tag:
@tamil fever
agree.wow this positivity can replace the sun :lol:

hehe it sure can:h:
Original post by Oxford Mum
Hi @CHANELDIAMONDS My Nana died when I was 10, and she was the most perfect and loving Nana ever. Yes, I miss her, and yes, if I am reminded about her, sometimes I cry. But then she taught me how to love others, and that is the most important gift you can give anybody. Every day I try to be like her, and when you hear me speak, I try to speak in her voice.

I say I was so lucky to be given such an example, even though I have a long way to go to be as wonderful as her.

this is so beautiful to read<3 such a great attitude always ommy. instead of being frustrated, you have used a bad situation and turned into a life lesson to better yourself.

you.are.wonderful.
“Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tired to hurt you”

tag:
@tamil fever
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey guys it’s moody margaret monday... jkkkkk
it’s magnificent michael jackson monday!

Treat yourself like you are a precious flower, treat yourself like you’re gonna die in a couple days. REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! and you have a beautiful mind of your own. Fill that with positive thoughts today! Do something good for someone and do NOT expect anything back. You are a really good person, you are nothing but 9 months of pregnancy well spent. you are worthMORE. more than you’ll ever know.

love you

to the moon and back (no lie)
A323FCC3-A6E6-419F-B62D-70D2CBC413FE.jpeg
tag:

@tamil fever
(edited 4 years ago)
I will never forget the day when i was 15, and this girl messaged me on twitter out of nowhere. By then, i was out of the fangirl *****y phase. She messaged me to tell me that I helped her on her journey to happiness. On countless times, she felt the urge to harm herself but my love and support made her rethink. She told me she had stopped cutting and she couldn’t have done it without my help! I had honestly forgotten and thought she had got the wrong person but nah, it was real. She was so happy and my advice, my words helped her go through a very difficult time. She was on the verge of committing suicide. Words have such a powerful impact, use it to uplift people and save lives. Your support/love is so comforting...
And i was like “wow i really make the world a better place”. You do not need to be a part of a religion to have a purpose. Your purpose is to be happy and make others happy too. It’s that simple! You are so powerful, you can save someone’s life. You are so brave that you can change your own life after life constantly pushing you down. YOU can make a difference. YOU are worthy. YOU have purpose. YOU are a beautiful thing, inside and out.

Let’s support each other and make our way to the end goal which is: true happiness.

I love you and I am always here for you. I am only a message away!

I am great. I am a goddess. I am fantastic. I am fascinating. I am perfect. I am LOVE. I can get through anything with a smile on my face! I am bigger and better than my problems.
AFF435DA-A88D-4302-A7B7-E392EBED0423.jpeg

I am... peace 💓❤️
I will never forget the day when i was 15, and this girl messaged me on twitter out of nowhere. By then, i was out of the fangirl *****y phase. She messaged me to tell me that I helped her on her journey to happiness. On countless times, she felt the urge to harm herself but my love and support made her rethink. She told me she had stopped cutting and she couldn’t have done it without my help! I had honestly forgotten and thought she had got the wrong person but nah, it was real. She was so happy and my advice, my words helped her go through a very difficult time. She was on the verge of committing suicide. Words have such a powerful impact, use it to uplift people and save lives. Your support/love is so comforting...
And i was like “wow i really make the world a better place”. You do not need to be a part of a religion to have a purpose. Your purpose is to be happy and make others happy too. It’s that simple! You are so powerful, you can save someone’s life. You are so brave that you can change your own life after life constantly pushing you down. YOU can make a difference. YOU are worthy. YOU have purpose. YOU are a beautiful thing, inside and out.

Let’s support each other and make our way to the end goal which is: true happiness.

I am great. I am a goddess. I am fantastic. I am fascinating. I am perfect. I am LOVE. I can get through anything with a smile on my face! I am bigger and better than my problems.

I am... peace 💓❤️

@tamil fever

I am... peace 💓❤️

You see how powerful belief is?
You see how powerful you are?

I see you as a warrior. A QING. A God. A very special person to me. Forget everyone else who may doubt you. I BELIEVE IN YOU. WE BELIEVE IN YOU. NOW GO AND BE THE PRECIOUS DIAMOND YOU ARE. :cube:

Tag:
@tamil fever

Spoiler

You are so much closer than you think. Giving up isn’t an option for you, i refuse. You are getting close, queen/king. You are nearly there... don’t you know you are inspiring? No problem is too big. You can defeat it... keep believing.

Quick Reply

Latest