The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oxford Mum
Will you be really offended if I tell you I don't like caramel shortbread? (Ducks to avoid tomatoes being thrown at me) :s-smilie:

Loving the post though. More please!!!

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)

Queen, he wrote that really long inspirational post because of MCS. It gives you really good energy and gives you wings.
Like red bull??
Like red bull??

It is better than redbull. But if you don’t like it then that’s fine(:
Actually I don't like Red bull either
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
It is better than redbull. But if you don’t like it then that’s fine(:
Better days are going to get better 💞

@tamil fever
I’m a Queen and so i can get through anything because i know that pain is temporary and love and happiness is for a lifetime. Nothing can ever take me back to the days when i gave up. I will continue to look forward and achieve happiness. I will continue to treat others and myself amazingly. I will continue to radiate good vibes till the day I pass. Actually when i pass, i’ll still be a Queen and still be radiating love. I am proud of myself 👑

@tamil fever
Hiya queens and kings:h:

Ask yourself today: Am I going to choose to be happy and motivated? or Am i going to choose feel sorry for myself and walk around like i’ve got a squirrel up my bum?
At the end of the day, it is a CHOICE. Don’t let your negative emotions get the best of you and try to be happy today. Put on your bad ***** mask on and have a great productive or/and relaxation day! Stay young at heart and feel free.

The sun is out here on my side of London:h:
Cheers queen!

Happiness is a choice!:h:
Are you going to be a victim today or a warrior?
are you going to show the world how pretty your smile is or nah?

In case no one has told you yet, I love you and you’re everything to me 🌹
:flower2:
Original post by rawan_s93
Cheers queen!

Happiness is a choice!:h:

cheers back to you :wink:

Ask yourself today: Am I going to choose to be happy and motivated? or Am i going to choose feel sorry for myself and walk around like i’ve got a squirrel up my bum?
At the end of the day, it is a CHOICE. Don’t let your negative emotions get the best of you and try to be happy today. Put on your bad ***** mask on and have a great productive or/and relaxation day! Stay young at heart and feel free.

Are you going to be a victim today or a warrior?
are you going to show the world how pretty your smile is or nah?

In case no one has told you yet, I love you and you’re everything to me 🌹
:flower2:

@tamil fever

sorry babe, i sometimes forget to tag you xx
I ain’t got NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY, kings and queens:h:

Next time I cry, it will be because a cow flew into my eye socket x
and not because i chose to. ya feel? 🌹
Also please feel free to post here even with a full essay! You’re all welcome... xoxo
A squirrel up your bum, this thought is making me laugh. After that I started thinking of nuts, then thought "don't go there..."

You seem to have an animal vibe going on here, Chanel.. I could not tell you what it feels to have a cow flying into my eye socket. Most probably it would water somewhat.
I ain’t got NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY, kings and queens:h:

Next time I cry, it will be because a cow flew into my eye socket x
and not because i chose to. ya feel? 🌹
A squirrel up your bum, this thought is making me laugh. After that I started thinking of nuts, then thought "don't go there..."

:mmm:😂
You seem to have an animal vibe going on here, Chanel.. I could not tell you what it feels to have a cow flying into my eye socket. Most probably it would water somewhat.

They’re not literal, queen.
but yeah you’d probably most die but at least you’d die a queen:h:
As long as some more animals aren't going attack me today in very inventive ways, I'm good:s-smilie:

Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry)
:mmm:😂

They’re not literal, queen.
but yeah you’d probably most die but at least you’d die a queen:h:
@tamil fever

sorry babe, i sometimes forget to tag you xx

nah its okay lol
Practice what you preach and would you turn the other cheek?

Quick Reply

Latest