The Student Room Group

year 7s these days...

these kids are evolving and not in the good way at all. in year 7 all of us were fairly ok sized but we were all scared of year 11s and kept our head down, ran to our next period and didnt really get a phone until year 10/11. Nowadays these kids are like 3 foot tall, look and sound like year 3 children, all have iphone 6s minimum, use tiktok religiously. Instead of being bothered about CATS these kids are more focused on how to belly dance and 'pull a boyfriend'. if i accidentally bump into one in the corridor they cuss like there is no tomorrow. What is happening to this generation of kids what is the world left to :/

Scroll to see replies

Years 7s these days are smaller, more chavvy, dress increasingly in violation of school uniforms, generally they are brats.

When I was in Year 7 none of us would ever say boo to a goose!
Reply 2
so true honestly. Lets say we are in a booster for gcse i can hear kids shouting the most absurd stuff and see a lil girl with caked makeup and a handbag with an invisible skirt screaming at her 'bf' for 'cheating' its actually scary
Original post by OysterWomble
Years 7s these days are smaller, more chavvy, dress increasingly in violation of school uniforms, generally they are brats.

When I was in Year 7 none of us would ever say boo to a goose!
Reply 3
Lmao so true these lil creatures are a diff breed
Original post by Taz554:-)
so true honestly. Lets say we are in a booster for gcse i can hear kids shouting the most absurd stuff and see a lil girl with caked makeup and a handbag with an invisible skirt screaming at her 'bf' for 'cheating' its actually scary
Reply 4
an army of chavvy lil shits
Original post by jjjjxxx
Lmao so true these lil creatures are a diff breed
i was a tall af probably the tallest girl in my whole year
Reply 6
tall for these kids now are 4ft
Original post by Rainfall
i was a tall af probably the tallest girl in my whole year
the girls grew up watching makeup tutorials instead of spongebob
wow you hit retirement age fast
:rolleyes:
Original post by Andrew97
What’s a tiktok?

It's an app. Do you know what musically is? It's like that
Reply 12
i wish i could say the same thing. its this cringy app where you lipsync and make weird lil videos. its sooooo bad
Original post by Andrew97
What’s a tiktok?
Don’t get me started, when I was in Year 11 I was like 5’8-5-9” and this little rat who couldn’t be more than 4 ft comes up to my class shouting ‘WASTEMEN’.

Spoiler

OP is so right!

I mean seeing the year 7 these days wow they're just so rude and gobby! When I was in year 7 (now I'm at university) I just kept my head down and spoke to those who I knew. I didn't interrupt lessons or speak rudely to teachers the way the year 7s do nowadays!! Its shocking!!
I mean, I feel sorry for the teachers having to teach them! They must be dreading it when they have to wake up and find that they have to teach a class of year 7 rebels right in the morning!
This is why I really respect teachers because honestly they go through alot!
But ofcourse not all year 7s are rude though but they say "one dirty apple makes all the apples in the basket dirty".

I just pray the next generation evolve properly:smile:
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Don’t get me started, when I was in Year 11 I was like 5’8-5-9” and this little rat who couldn’t be more than 4 ft comes up to my class shouting ‘WASTEMEN’.

Spoiler

I’m finished
Original post by moonlight98
I’m finished

:lol:
Yeah they've lost their sense of priority, I would blame the perants but also social media, its now much easier to watch 'influences' online, these do exactly what their name suggests, influence them. Most of these online stars are not well educated and have ended up turning their video career into full time. Yes some of these are generally nice people but it still has an effect on their outlook on the future.
I'm going to blame the perants aswell acctualy, sort your scum of a child out, like you are doing nothing.
And yeah immaturity is on the increase, less and less people are leaving with good grades, hence the influx in unconditional offers at uni as they still need to make money.
Wish the law would permit us elder members of education to completely discipline the marbles out of the lower school.
We have a sixth form common room which has the only vending machines apart from the staff room, it is a privilege of getting into sixth form. When we were younger we wouldn't dare go into here, now year 7's come in here and use it, we end up pushing them out but they either shout abuse or put their hoods up and I'm sure they un ironically belive we can't see them. I don't know what's happening but we need to clamp down on these rats before they infest the greater world.
I’m terrified of year 7s (well year 8s here) at my school. They’re the ones bullying the sixth years (if I am thrown into another pole I’ll scream)
Original post by Obolinda
It's an app. Do you know what musically is? It's like that

/r woosh

Quick Reply

Latest