People who were too young for a Brexit vote: how do you feel? Watch

ThePootisPower
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
Ignorant as well it appears. Honestly, i'm shocked at how poor the education system must be to have produced someone who thinks the way you do. The fact you're proud of your narrow-minded, likely classist and, as you have admitted, inaccurate beliefs speaks volumes about you. Again, ignorant.
You said this in regards to Obolinda saying "me thinking that "most leavers are either dumb or racist" is an inaccurate belief". Let me say that again: she said that believing most leavers are dumb or racist, is INACCURATE. AS IN, WRONG.

You're no better than Mark Francois demanding an apology after his opponent (accurately) stated that every racist and xenophobe in Britain likely voted to Leave.

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent. Please delete your account.
Fear-of-failure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am disgusted by brexit. There should be another referendum and I don’t believe that another referendum would be violating democracy because these are not the outcomes we voted for. Ultimately brexit should not have been a direct democracy vote. The general public did not know enough about the consequences to make an educated vote and the leave and remain campaigns were corrupt. Most of the people who voted leave are older people who remember a time when ‘things were better when we weren’t in the eu’ but they need to understand that the world has changed and we can’t go back and trying to go back in a society that has changed since the 1900s isn’t working hence the situation rn. Basically I really wish we weren’t leaving. However, the EU is banning memes under copyright laws soooo.
stephsmhb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
All the bremainers just want another referendum because it didn't go their way. You live in a democracy you have to learn that the majority may not always agree with you. It would be unfair to hold another referendum, we as a country have already made our decision
(Original post by Fear-of-failure)
I am disgusted by brexit. There should be another referendum and I don’t believe that another referendum would be violating democracy because these are not the outcomes we voted for. Ultimately brexit should not have been a direct democracy vote. The general public did not know enough about the consequences to make an educated vote and the leave and remain campaigns were corrupt. Most of the people who voted leave are older people who remember a time when ‘things were better when we weren’t in the eu’ but they need to understand that the world has changed and we can’t go back and trying to go back in a society that has changed since the 1900s isn’t working hence the situation rn. Basically I really wish we weren’t leaving. However, the EU is banning memes under copyright laws soooo.
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Feel free to add to the collection . . .

Name:  May.JPG
Views: 7
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  Eve3_.jpg
Size:  15.8 KB

Name:  stooges.jpg
Size:  19.9 KB

Name:  Ozzy.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  21.7 KB

Name:  Police.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  Manu2.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  9.3 KB
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  Boris.JPG
Views: 6
Size:  38.8 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes - I am a regular donator! (19)
6.11%
Yes - I have once or twice (20)
6.43%
I would like to... (135)
43.41%
No - I cannot give blood (74)
23.79%
No - I don't wish to (63)
20.26%