Any thoughts or opinions about the Computer Science department? Watch

Alessandro_Nerla
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I recieved offers from Southampton, Lancaster and Royal Holloway for Computer Science and I'm trying to decide my firm and insurance choice.

I've been to RHUL's open day (actually the only one I went to as I'm not from the UK) and I had a really good impression.

Is there anything I should know about RHUL's CS department? I've also heard a lot about their Information Security course and its reputation.
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Alessandro_Nerla)
I recieved offers from Southampton, Lancaster and Royal Holloway for Computer Science and I'm trying to decide my firm and insurance choice.

I've been to RHUL's open day (actually the only one I went to as I'm not from the UK) and I had a really good impression.

Is there anything I should know about RHUL's CS department? I've also heard a lot about their Information Security course and its reputation.
Hi Alessandro_Nerla,

Congratulations on your offers!

If you haven't seen already, we have a few videos from some of our Computer Science students talking about their course like the one below. Additionally, as your an offer holder, you should have received an invitation to our upcoming Online Applicant Event. It's ideal for students who can't make it to campus as you'll see exclusive videos and images of campus, have an opportunity to chat to department representatives and members of staff and there will be a live Q&A with some of our student ambassadors. If you can't find the invitation, please do PM me your email address and UCAS ID and I can look into this for you.

Susana

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (452)
37.95%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.61%

Watched Threads