skyesanchez5
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I did the religious studies AQA GCSE exam on Christianity, Islam and themes B,C,D,E and I got a level 9. I thought it would be nice to help anyone who’s doing GCSEs this year & answer questions etc. People who shared content last year on thestudentroom really helped me so I wanted to do something back
alhousseine
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how did you revise and do you have any tips
annieee098765
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi what were the questions on the Christianity paper
crusty kebab
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
did you do the question on Lord's Prayer? that hurt my soul went I saw it on the day lol.
Love786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by skyesanchez5)
Hi, I did the religious studies AQA GCSE exam on Christianity, Islam and themes B,C,D,E and I got a level 9. I thought it would be nice to help anyone who’s doing GCSEs this year & answer questions etc. People who shared content last year on thestudentroom really helped me so I wanted to do something back
Hey I'm doing the same Christianity and Islam. is it possible that you remember the questions of beliefs and teaching and the themes?

I got my mock for RE in a week.

Thanks
Rmamtaz12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey is it possible that you remember the rs as a paper 2 questions
Pls
BeanytheThird
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
How did you structure 12-markers and how did you finish them all under the time limit?
Cg04
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, I'm currently preparing for my GCSE mocks and my teacher told me she would use the 2019 paper. Could you tell me which topics came up in christianity and islam, if you remember. Long shot Ik.
crusty kebab
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Cg04)
Hi, I'm currently preparing for my GCSE mocks and my teacher told me she would use the 2019 paper. Could you tell me which topics came up in christianity and islam, if you remember. Long shot Ik.
the was a 12 marker on angles
Greywolf.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by BeanytheThird)
How did you structure 12-markers and how did you finish them all under the time limit?
Practise timing, a week before the GCSE exams I was on a level 4 but I got an 8. Just do loads of exam practise and questions
yeehawfriends
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone know the 12 mark question for theme C???????? Please
hallaluliah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
do you have any resources/ revision notes/ websites you could share
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah I want to know that too
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
How much content did you learn ie did you learn all your textbook and also how did you revise
pineapple04
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I think there were a few ways you could structure it, but I did 2-3 points backed up with quotes agreeing with the statement, then the same disagreeing with it, then a nuanced conclusion. Just learn as many quotes as you can basically
Do loads and loads of practice questions to try and sort out timing (and get your teacher to mark them if you can) and try and think of all the possible questions you could get on a topic and think of what you would say for them so in the exam you're ready for almost anything and have to spend less time planning your answers
pineapple04
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ezza1234)
How much content did you learn ie did you learn all your textbook and also how did you revise
Hey, I know I'm not the op but hopefully I can help too, I condensed all my notes down onto flashcards, with one or two cards for each page of the revision guide (I can try and find the name of the one I had if you want) and a quote or two, then did loads of practice questions. I tried to think of loads of possible questions and how I'd answer them, and add more detail to my note cards if I couldn't think of the answer straight away
Printing off the spec and using it to make sure I'd covered every topic really helped too, and made sure there were no surprised in the exam, as well as the list of definitions to learn from aqa's website
Any more questions just ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads