Blended Learning Watch

Arden University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone

Did you know, Arden University also offer 'Blended Learning' courses, where you do 8 hours per week in a lecture room with a tutor, and the rest of your study online (12 hours per week)?

So you get the best of both worlds in terms of teaching and uni life!

We have study centres in Birmingham, London and Manchester.

Here's where you can find out more:

https://arden.ac.uk/our-courses/blended-learning

Please feel free to ask us questions too!

Cheers!
Tash
The Arden Social Media Team
Kkonni
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Tash,

I've contacted Student Finance England to ask if the course is eligible for the maintenance loan but they said they are not sure whether it is or it isn't.

Do you have any experience with your past or present students applying for it and if so were their applications approved or is the course ineligible?

Many thanks
Kkonni
Arden University
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello!

Thanks for sending us your question

We've spoken to our Student Finance Manager for clarification and here's what she has confirmed:

"From a Student Finance perspective, our Blended Learning courses are considered 'Full-Time', so students can apply for the maximum amount of maintenance loan available to them, which is assessed on their household income. Students can find more information about the amount of maintenance loan they may be eligible for here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/new-fulltime-students."

I really hope this helps firm things up a bit more for you.

Any more questions, just let us know!

Thanks,
Tash
(Original post by Kkonni)
Hi Tash,

I've contacted Student Finance England to ask if the course is eligible for the maintenance loan but they said they are not sure whether it is or it isn't.

Do you have any experience with your past or present students applying for it and if so were their applications approved or is the course ineligible?

Many thanks
Kkonni
Kkonni
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arden University)
Hello!

We've spoken to our Student Finance Manager for clarification and here's what she has confirmed:

"From a Student Finance perspective, our Blended Learning courses are considered 'Full-Time', so students can apply for the maximum amount of maintenance loan available to them, which is assessed on their household income. Students can find more information about the amount of maintenance loan they may be eligible for here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/new-fulltime-students."

Thanks,
Tash
Hi Tash,

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much for the response - it's of immense help to me!!! It definitely firmed my choice, as Arden is everything I'm looking for, just interpreting the funding rules can be a bit of a challenge with anything that's slightly outside the box.

Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate it and can now proceed with my application reassured that the course is eligible.))

Have a wonderful day and weekend)).

Many thanks,
Kkonni
Kkonni
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Tash,

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much for the response - it's of immense help to me!!! It definitely firmed my choice, as Arden is everything I'm looking for, just interpreting the funding rules can be a bit of a challenge with anything that's slightly outside the box.

Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate it and can now proceed with my application reassured that the course is eligible.))

Have a wonderful day and weekend)).

Many thanks,
Kkonni
(Original post by Arden University)
Hello!

Thanks,
Tash
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arden University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.47%
The paper was reasonable (391)
46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.47%
It was TERRIBLE (111)
13.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise