Arup Assessment Centre Watch

the.young.folk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago

For the love of god, will someone please tell me what kind of stuff they have in the assessment centre technical questions?! While we're at it, what to expect for the assessment centre as a whole would be great.

I went to the information evening and decided to go for Civil Engineering (structures and infrastructure) as a result but didn't really get a clear answer out of anyone as to what to expect at the assessment centre. If anyone has any experience, please share your pearls of wisdom.

If anyone's applying for the arup apprenticeships then feel free to pop up and say hi and we can try figure this out together haha
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by the.young.folk)

For the love of god, will someone please tell me what kind of stuff they have in the assessment centre technical questions?! While we're at it, what to expect for the assessment centre as a whole would be great.

I went to the information evening and decided to go for Civil Engineering (structures and infrastructure) as a result but didn't really get a clear answer out of anyone as to what to expect at the assessment centre. If anyone has any experience, please share your pearls of wisdom.

If anyone's applying for the arup apprenticeships then feel free to pop up and say hi and we can try figure this out together haha
Are you doing the advanced apprenticeship or the degree apprenticehsip?
the.young.folk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by thestudent33)
Are you doing the advanced apprenticeship or the degree apprenticehsip?
It’ll be the degree apprenticeship
Althusser
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre on the 21st June for the city economics degree apprenticeship?
mystique_angel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for the Degree Apprenticeship - Digital - Consulting & Infrastructure - London, but haven't heard back yet. When did you receive the invite?

(Original post by Althusser)
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre on the 21st June for the city economics degree apprenticeship?
Althusser
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mystique_angel)
I applied for the Degree Apprenticeship - Digital - Consulting & Infrastructure - London, but haven't heard back yet. When did you receive the invite?
I applied for the economist role a good 3-4 weeks ago, then last week they got back to me saying they were pleased with my application and they’ll get back to me. Yesterday, they got back to me saying I've got a place at the assessment centre.

So I guess it’s a waiting game with Arup.
Last edited by Althusser; 1 month ago
Althusser
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone been offered a position for the city economics degree apprenticeship role?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise