The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Wright Robinson Uni of Manchester Question

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if the flats in Wright Robinson are single sex?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I don't know about that hall specifically, but most halls here, except for single gender halls, usually have mixed flats, unless there are 3 people in there. (at least that's what I have observed) :smile:
Original post by UnnamedStudent
I was just wondering whether anyone knows if the flats in Wright Robinson are single sex?
Thanks for replying, It is just on the website it says "single-sex areas" :smile: I wasn't sure if this ment you had to specify it when applying or it was every flat.
Original post by MochiMirangue
I don't know about that hall specifically, but most halls here, except for single gender halls, usually have mixed flats, unless there are 3 people in there. (at least that's what I have observed) :smile:
When I lived there, each floor was single-sex. However, because the floors aren't locked off from each other, it wasn't a big deal like, there were always kitchen parties on whatever floors, always mixed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending