Stressed Watch

ajskdlf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey everyone, my A level exams start in very late May / early June and I take the following subjects; OCR A Chemistry, OCR A Biology, and Edexcel English literature. I am very stressed as I feel I have left revision to the last minute, and was wondering if the following timetable sounds sufficient to get AAA (preferably A*AA).
I have allotted 6 weeks and split it in half, so every 3 weeks I allocate 1 week per subject. In this time I will cover every single module from Monday to Friday, and spend Saturday and Sunday doing past papers (alternating between subjects, so one week bio one week Chem one week English etc). I will then repeat this during the second wave of revision, in order to ensure all the content is covered twice, and I have done plenty of past paper questions and full past papers. Does this sound like enough? Please be honest lol
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ajskdlf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do you think this is a sufficient way of doing things, or would it be better to alternate between subjects every day or what?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads