?
Report 2 years ago
Have you thought about college?
username3829136
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It is a big change, but in your case, everything will be a big change, but that is okay, because once you go into a real work environment or even uni, it will be a big change. Also with courses and stuff, i'm pretty sure colleges offer a-levels as well, but idk i'm going to 6th form next year... good luck
(Original post by anonrose)
i’ve not properly looked into it, although a lot people seem to like college. i think i’d just be too scared as it seems a big change, and i don’t know what sort of course i’d do! i will have a look though, thank you
jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You have a range of options available and I wish you all the luck in the world to find the right one. With other sixth forms, at the start of the year everyone is new so I wouldn't let that fear hold you back, you could even possibly request to be buddied up and that way you automatically have a starting point. Colleges can also be more relaxed versions of sixth form, much more independent so the decision of college vs sixth form is just whatever works best for you. And then your old sixth from you probably know well and so would be easier to adjust to. I think that all options have their pros and cons but I think it's best to talk to people you know and get a range of opinions, talking it out to reach a decision can help a lot. Hope this little advise helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads