Help me someone please

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
If a female friend since childhood that you have a crush on,starts smiling whenever their eyes meet mine.What does that mean,realistically I think she is just being nice.when I complimented her Facebook pic she wrote awww thanks followed by smiley.I've been told by friends this means I'm in the friend zone.Is this true and if it is tell me what can I do to get out of friendzone.?

Really need some advice ?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Yes you are definitely in the friend zone. I don’t think there is anything specific you can do to get out of the friend zone other than maybe try not to seem too interested as if your dating other people for example and make her see you in a different light - I’m not saying you have to do this but going to the gym and maybe using weights (gaining muscle) will mean she’ll notice a change in you and is more likely to be attracted to you. Hope it works out.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 months ago
You can't be competely sure if you are..she might just be shy. What you need to do is make your intentions clear that is genuinely the only way of knowing. If you are in the friendzone, she'll curve you but still be mates so I guess there's no real damage apart from a lil embarassment.
Anonymous #1
Before I fell in love with childhood friend and stopped talking to her after she moved school she was in the year above me and went to a different school . but then suddenly every results day starting from GCSE and as and a level she would phone up to ask my results.I never have asked for her results because its not my business.Before she realised I had a crush on her she used to offer me a lift when she bought her car but now she realised I have a crush on her she doesn't.Also before she realised I was in love ,When carpooling her friend suggested i ride with her in her car (just the 2 of us) since there wasnt space in my own friends car , she started smiling when the suggestion was made.But whenever we talk by messenger its normally me that starts convo ,I think she just replies to be nice.That is why realistically it gives me the impression she just wants to be friends. Realistically everything I have just said may just be her being nice because looks wise she is so way out of my league so realistically I can't see her being physically attracted to me( not being shallow).Cheers guys for advice above I just need advice.
Anonymous #4
Report 11 months ago
BEst advice is to just move on.
Anonymous #1
Probs you're right but any more advice is very much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads